Latrell Mitchell's New Diet Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" Originally posted by Mickie Lane

I saw both Harris & Brass plenty when I was young & neither had the power, aggression & roughness of Latrell. Good players yes but not as good as Latrell.

How many times did you see Harris get the ball in his own quarter line, beat the defence, then trample the fullback and winger as they tried to come in and tackle him?
    Answer: So many times, that I lost count.
    How many times did I see Latrell do the same thing?
    Answer: Never - he is not fit enough to run more than half a football field.

He is also not even close in class, and as a team player, that Brass was.

The only aggression that Latrell shows is the illegal shots he puts on players like Joey Manu.
    Someone else on this forum has pointed out that Latrell has changed from being a great young up and coming centre at the Roosters. Now he is a person more concerned with his own self - entitlement, importance etc which is most likely influenced by those around him - it comes out on the football field in his actions, and if you don't see that , you are blind.

I would never want him back in the RWB, and I am sure lots on here would never want him back , as well.
    You think he is the best centre we have ever seen (or has the untapped ceiling ) , I don't think he is remotely so.
    I honestly believe he will never again reach the heights he achieved in the RWB.
    Just differences of opinion - we are entitled to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post

Not really. Best centre has to have a legacy and a certain amount of grandness about them.. Brass, Mark Harris and yes, SKD I rate as greater centres than Lat.
      Yep & that’s a fair enough opinion. I also rate those blokes but in my opinion they weren’t as good as Latrell. I’ve explained in previous posts why I think Latrell is better than any other center the club has had. It’s only my opinion & opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

Correct, Jennings was better
        If you think that do a poll on here & see who people think were better out of Jennings & Latrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

If you think that do a poll on here & see who people think were better out of Jennings & Latrell.
          I have to agree with the Imp.

At his peak Jennings had just as much X-factor as Trell. But was faster. Could score a try out of nothing with his speed. Was a far superior defender. And played for 80 minutes. Never drifted out of the game.

Different era so compare how Harris was to other top centres in the game at the time then Harris was our best centre pre-NRL who I saw play.

Hard to say whether Jennings or Harris was our best.

Comment

He was, you obviously weren’t born in 2013
            He was fast if he got in space.
            Wasn't really a tackle buster.
            LM on the other hand can do it all IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

The problem is that I don’t care enough to do that

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

He was fast if he got in space.
              Wasn't really a tackle buster.
              LM on the other hand can do it all IMO
              People forget that Latrell used to disappear in games big time and he only had what, 2 full seasons at centre? Jennings was the strike weapon in a team that won a premiership and 3 minor premierships in a row, Latrell wasn’t even in the best centre in his own team in 2018 and 2019.

Latrell has the possibility of 10/10 games followed up by a 5/10 game, he wasn’t quite rocks and diamonds but Manu was/is an 8/10 every week. He’s probably our greatest ever player If we go purely by games played at the SCG but it doesn’t work like that.

Jennings was more consistent, a better defender, was a better try scorer and IMO contributed more to the dominant 13-15 team than Latrell did 18-19

Comment

TBH, unless Latrell has a major shift in attitude (and I doubt this will happen), I don't think he will be wearing our proud colours ever again ...
                And IMHO, he is not the best centre that we have ever had - that title would probably have to go to Dave Brown

Comment

In the words of Moving Pictures "What about me"

Comment

People forget that Latrell used to disappear in games big time and he only had what, 2 full seasons at centre? Jennings was the strike weapon in a team that won a premiership and 3 minor premierships in a row, Latrell wasn’t even in the best centre in his own team in 2018 and 2019.

Latrell has the possibility of 10/10 games followed up by a 5/10 game, he wasn’t quite rocks and diamonds but Manu was/is an 8/10 every week. He’s probably our greatest ever player If we go purely by games played at the SCG but it doesn’t work like that.

Jennings was more consistent, a better defender, was a better try scorer and IMO contributed more to the dominant 13-15 team than Latrell did 18-19
                    Fair points
                    Will Chambers would be a good person to ask

Comment

Fair points
                      Will Chambers would be a good person to ask
                      I wonder what Jamie Lyon thinks while we are at it

Comment

65 trys in 4 years for latrell .
                        41 in 3 years for Jennings and Joey is sitting on 40

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                          In the words of Moving Pictures "What about me"
                          ░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▄▄▄░░░░░
                          ░░░░▄▄▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░
                          ░░▄▄▓▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▓▄░
                          ░▐▓▓▌░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▓▌
                          ░▐▓▒░░░░░░█░▒◐▒░█░░░░░▓
                          ░▓▓▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▒▓
                          ░▐▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓
                          █░▀▄░█▄█▀▄▄░▀░▀▄▄▀░░█░█
                          ░█░░░▀▄█▄█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██░█
                          ░░█░░░░█░███▄█▄█▄███░░█
                          ░░░█░░░▀▀█░█▀█▀█▀███░█
                          ░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀░█
                          ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░█
                          ░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

In the words of ASCII Pictures... ^^^ this is you, bro

Comment

[/B]

65 trys in 4 years for latrell .
                            41 in 3 years for Jennings and Joey is sitting on 40

The main reason I rate Latrell ahead of the rest is because of his size, aggression, attitude & that want to get over his opposition plus that X factor that would turn a game. I dont recall Harris, Brass or Manu having all those attributes but they are certainly top shelf centres.

Comment

Working...
                            X