Souffs grand Final player ratinglol@Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

We obviously see the way the game played differently. Penrith did have some wounded troops but they never smashed Souths. It was a tight game that ended up with 2 points between them that was decided in about the 88 minute.
    Both teams battled out an arm wrestle both teams forwards played above a score of 6.
    They were shit against a very wounded side ..Edwards scissorhands played with a broken foot..he was very average but souffs had and did nothing .
    My thoughts are...they couldnt shake a busted up side ..simple... and if there were 10 m and ruck infringements the riff would have won in a land slide on crutches .
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      Alex the Great aka AJ aka Alex Johnston, perhaps too nice of a guy to play for that scum of a club...He did play in 2014 so he will retire a 1 club player with 1 Premiership win...Thats at least 5-6 years of nothing more than chokes by the club...

Lets be grateful to the Westie clubs, that is Parra for stopping the Storm from beating the 19 straight record, the Riff for stopping the Storm from even playing for a B2B and again the Riff for stopping Bennett for winning another comp, Souffs winning another comp, ensuring that there are 2 important narratives to the story and that is that the conversation is that Mitchell and Walker were made to look like gooses for costing their club another premiership for being dickheads in their own individual way.
      Vintage effort from the Brain, RESPECT!!! Remember when he used to do this every week?

---

Reminds me of the famous quote:
      > ... Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defence is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!

- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Vintage effort from the Brain, RESPECT!!! Remember when he used to do this every week?

---

> ... Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defence is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!

- Abraham Lincoln
        lol it was 15 minutes effort of boredom and facebook was shut yesterday .
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

lol it was 15 minutes effort of boredom and facebook was shut yesterday .
          Poor Mark Zuckaberg...Personally lost $15b in a day profit. Let's create a GoFark page for him...

Comment

---

- Abraham Lincoln
            I won't have what you're havin...

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

They are a pesky bunch on another site - didn't comprehend my Roman analogy of their premierships - you know the Romans were there from their ruins but no one is around to remember those times - or the other one which caught a few of them out.

Told them they would have to buy a black and white tv to watch footage of their pre 2014 Grandfinals as of course all in black and white - a few posted if any one knew of any site where they could purchase a black and white TV before one of the posters put them straight that they didn't need one to watch any of the black and white GF's. As Foghorn Leghorn would say they are as sharp as a bowling ball
              Shame there aren't any black and white TVs left for them to steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Souffs are more like Carthage. Their fans rave on interminably about their glorious past like some homeless and demented Tunisian might today.
                So true...I love it!!

Comment

What about these ratings for a joke!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e4a81936826fec

Taffe a 7! Gagai an 8, Reynolds an 8, Cook an 8!!!! If they were also frigging good, how come they got beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                    What about these ratings for a joke!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e4a81936826fec

Taffe a 7! Gagai an 8, Reynolds an 8, Cook an 8!!!! If they were also frigging good, how come they got beat?
                    DCE in 2013 - 10/10, MOtM
                    Wighton in 2019 - 10/10, MOtM

Still waiting for another club to be put in a position where they win and get told 'actually the opposition had better leadership than you... your playmaker was inferior'.

Comment

Still waiting for another club to be put in a position where they win and get told 'actually the opposition had better leadership than you... your playmaker was inferior'.
                      I reckon there was a great chance that the goofballs who make the CC decision were all set to give it to Cody Walker regardless of the outcome. Unfortunately for old Cody, he made an error that will go down as one of the worst GF cock-ups in history.

Every game for the rest of his career he is going to be reminded by his opponents of this monumental mistake. "Thrown away any premierships recently, Cody?" That kind of thing.

Comment

I reckon there was a great chance that the goofballs who make the CC decision were all set to give it to Cody Walker regardless of the outcome. Unfortunately for old Cody, he made an error that will go down as one of the worst GF cock-ups in history.

Every game for the rest of his career he is going to be reminded by his opponents of this monumental mistake. "Thrown away any premierships recently, Cody?" That kind of thing.
                        lol. Its true though.
                        He will cop a baking for that for ever.

Comment

So true....What is it with this agenda against this great club!!! Hopefully next year we win the competition and the Clive Churchill Medal!!!

Comment

A Souffs supporting colleague was raving on about how Walker deserved it. I agreed that he shoulda been rewarded for his match winning pass to Crichton.

Comment

"Originally posted by Spirit of 66

monumental mistake.

Yep, that describes the Walker play perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                              X