Panthers Sack Tyrone May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    The Dogs might have a crack at him. Gus, Barrett Penrith days?
    I hope the Tigers stay away from him.
    Tigers will offer him a million bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Not sure Ballet will ever be in the Olympics though - I Seem to remember the Chooks had a player who was a Danseur - Male Ballet Dancer - Strangely enough I think he was a prop? - can't think of his name though

Hardest Trophy in Sport to win is the Commissioners Trophy in Major League Baseball - 162 game regular season - wild card game - best of 5 games division play off's (American League or National League)- best of 7 league ( American League or National League) championship series and best of 7 games World Series Championship series.

Next year they are proposing a 14 team post season - a 7 team post season in each of the leagues - Highest ranked Division winner through to the Division play offs - then teams are ranked from 2 to 7 - 2 remaining division winners - 3 division runners up and then the highest ranked 3rd place team from the 3 divisions in each league - best of 3 games series - i.e 2 v 7 / 3 vs 6 / 4 vs 5
      Last edited by King Salvo; 11-04-2021, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Not sure Ballet will ever be in the Olympics though - I Seem to remember the Chooks had a player who was a Danseur - Male Ballet Dancer - Strangely enough I think he was a prop? - can't think of his name though

Hardest Trophy in Sport to win is the Commissioners Trophy in Major League Baseball - 162 game regular season - wild card game - best of 5 games division play off's (American League or National League)- best of 7 league ( American League or National League) championship series and best of 7 games World Series Championship series.

Next year they are proposing a 14 team post season - a 7 team post season in each of the leagues - Highest ranked Division winner through to the Division play offs - then teams are ranked from 2 to 7 - 2 remaining division winners - 3 division runners up and then the highest ranked 3rd place team from the 3 divisions in each league - best of 3 games series - i.e 2 v 7 / 3 vs 6 / 4 vs 5
        Agree on the hardest comp to win, most sports there are 3 or 4 genuine contenders each year in baseball their are so many chances which I put down to such a long season and the importance of pitching which changes game to game.
        Tyrone May should consider himself lucky to have an NRL ring if he wasn't Cleary's mate he wouldn't have been in the 17, very ordinary footballer and another one who should stay away from social media.

Comment

I think he will go to the Raiders- now that Sia's gone, they have an almost entire dickhead roster. He'd fit right in.

Comment

Working...
          X