CYRIL SAYS..episode 1>>>ROOSTERS WEBSITE NEEDS UPDATING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYRIL SAYS..episode 1>>>ROOSTERS WEBSITE NEEDS UPDATING

Hey wags,have you noticed that the team section on the Roosters website urgently needs updating?

the next campaign has commenced but Easts are still showing Boyd,Jake,Isaac Liu,,Copley and The Morris Bros as team members....Iku was removed as soon as he left

New recruits like Watson and Mom should be added...how hard is it to take a photo of them in Red ,White,And Blue?

Most teams are slack in updating team members...Easts should be a pace setter and at least be ahead of the game

Notice how in the "coaches section"...it shows only one coach...what about the support crew.?..Jason Ryles and Matt King..they do the work too

PM me and I’ll tell you where Nick P eats lunch every other day and you can go and tell him.

Comment

I think there's more pressing matters atm than just updating a website, also really disappointing that your first Cyril says is not an essay on why Ikuvalu is the worst player to play for the Roosters..

Comment

Unfortunately it's the NRL who put up the player profiles, not the club. I'm sure Ikuvalu was removed because he needed to be added to another club's website.

In the meantime you should check out the history site they just released today. Some really nifty stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Comment

I saw the thread title ...thought it was going to be about Graham Kennedy and Blankety Blanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
            I saw the thread title ...thought it was going to be about Graham Kennedy and Blankety Blanks !
            Fark how old are you hahaha??? Yeah im probs older.....

Cyrill was actually Graham Kennedys middle name....so when he did the gay voice he wasnt too far off the mark

I remember there was also Dumb Dora, the character Dick which always led to Ugly Dave Grey saying " Did Dick?" & Kennedy replying " Dick did"

but my favourite was "Peter the Phantom Puller" who had to reveal the answers on a board and to reveal each answer in turn, Kennedy would call out "Peter could you have a pull", "Pull it Peter!"

Comment

Just for the record,it's the responsibility of the clubs to maintain the accuracy of the details in the "teams" section on their websites

Some do it well...eg Newcastle and Brisbane.....while most do it poorly...eg.Parramatta.Cronulla (sorry Fitzy),Souths(Reynolds still shown),Storm(Hynes still shown) and Easts

For the 2021 Season ,the Roosters had no players photos for Dale Copley,Brad Abbey,Ben Marsche and Ben Thomas.....poor attention to detail

Chairman Politis would not tolerate such tardiness on the websites of any of his businesses

things will probably be sorted...soon...Given we live in the age of technology,.photos of new recruits Watson ,Mom and Atoni may even be added

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                PM me and I’ll tell you where Nick P eats lunch every other day and you can go and tell him.
                Let me know , Last time we had lunch together I shouted and he's been dodging ever since , tightass
                Last edited by Rooster1908; 11-05-2021, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Cyrill was actually Graham Kennedys middle name....so when he did the gay voice he wasnt too far off the mark

I remember there was also Dumb Dora, the character Dick which always led to Ugly Dave Grey saying " Did Dick?" & Kennedy replying " Dick did"

but my favourite was "Peter the Phantom Puller" who had to reveal the answers on a board and to reveal each answer in turn, Kennedy would call out "Peter could you have a pull", "Pull it Peter!"
                  Cyril also had a Friend Called Derek - My Parents - 2 Sisters - 1 Brother and me actually went to see Blankety Blanks taped/filmed as part of the Studio Audience- mmm some of the off camera stuff would never get past the censor if filmed back in those days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJvNjSjbiak
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 11-05-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post
                    Just for the record,it's the responsibility of the clubs to maintain the accuracy of the details in the "teams" section on their websites

Some do it well...eg Newcastle and Brisbane.....while most do it poorly...eg.Parramatta.Cronulla (sorry Fitzy),Souths(Reynolds still shown),Storm(Hynes still shown) and Easts

For the 2021 Season ,the Roosters had no players photos for Dale Copley,Brad Abbey,Ben Marsche and Ben Thomas.....poor attention to detail

Chairman Politis would not tolerate such tardiness on the websites of any of his businesses

things will probably be sorted...soon...Given we live in the age of technology,.photos of new recruits Watson ,Mom and Atoni may even be added
                    I agree with you. They should run a professional website and keep it updated with the most accurate info. I actually saw an advertisement recently from the club advertising for a Social Media Coordinator. So maybe they know and are onto it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

I think Peter the Phantom Puller was married to Noelene Brown ?
                      Graham and Ugly Dave doing the 'Dick' routine was hilarious stuff !

Used to wait with baited breath when Graham would open the envelope for the next round and start with ..."Cyril said ......."

I guess it would all be politically incorrect these days !

Comment

Working...
                      X