Sam Walker looking bulky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    Ben's Thomas and Marschke have been offered full time contracts with Easts for 2022. Congrats lads.

Nu Brown, Terrell May, Eli Roberts and 'Turbo' Tommy Carr will all train with the top squad in the off season.
    Good on both Thomas and Marschke, their efforts have been rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Yeah he is a front rower

I think we should avoid putting a label on his character based on his brother or videos of him in social situations. He is 22 and on a train and trial contract- he needs to prove his worth.

If he has a mountain size ego then he won't last very long. If i was a young forward id be modelling myself on JWH- the clubs greatest front rower since Arthur Beetson- zero ego- perfect gentleman off the field who always puts the club first. He hasn't won 3 premierships and played in 32 internationals for NZ by fluke
      I ended up finding out he played a fair chunk of his footy at penrith in the backrow. He does look a little slim to be a middle man but who knows what will happen over the off season... Agree with you on the judgement part i shall give him the benefit of the doubt.. lets hope he impresses.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Ben Thomas?
        No.

Comment

Saw video of him in training sesh….he definitely looks to have put on a bit of bulk

Comment

Apparently KFC five times a day!
            He is on the BJ Leilua diet....

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              Apparently KFC five times a day!
              He is on the BJ Leilua diet....

The latrine diet

Comment

Sam needs to get on the peptides.

Comment

In another 2 years Sam will be 90kg maybe even 93kg with no peptides.

Comment

Working...
                  X