Sign him to League ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign him to League ASAP

Tim Paine...married, 3 kids, about to quit due to sending dick pics to a Cricket Australia emplyee hahaha. Would thrive in League

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
    Tim Paine...married, 3 kids, about to quit due to sending dick pics to a Cricket Australia emplyee hahaha. Would thrive in League
    Well played Sir. That cracked me up and its true! Man what kind of idiot leaves a digital trail like that? So very dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Well played Sir. That cracked me up and its true! Man what kind of idiot leaves a digital trail like that? So very dumb.
      Gee they are dumb aren't they. Once you send a message or put anything on the net like that, it will come back to haunt you one day, just a matter of time. He has done the selectors a favour though, in reality should have been dropped a while ago

Comment

Unlike Sammy B, he owned it.
        Did not blame Easts conspiracy or the woman involved.
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

It was 4 years ago (2017) and it was investigated - I suspect England are behind it

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            It was 4 years ago (2017) and it was investigated - I suspect England are behind it
            Too bad for him though because cricket and the Australian test captaincy is a lot more old-boy/rah rah than NRL. What a scandal lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              As long as he owned it, no dramas! A don' think his wife, kids and the Cricket Australia Board will feel the same way about him sending picture of his coq to a female he worked with. I find this situation absolutely hilarious.

Comment

I for one am actually pleased he's been found out. Can't stand him as a player or as a Captain and that goes for the majority of the rest of the Australian team.

I was actually rapt last summer when the Indians won the last Test and series on a debilitating pitch. Also take in to account the Indians had at least half of their best side missing. One of the best test matches and especially the last day of a test match I have ever seen.

Rishabh Pant scoring 89 and hitting the winning runs was the icing on the cake.
                "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  I for one am actually pleased he's been found out. Can't stand him as a player or as a Captain and that goes for the majority of the rest of the Australian team.

I was actually rapt last summer when the Indians won the last Test and series on a debilitating pitch. Also take in to account the Indians had at least half of their best side missing. One of the best test matches and especially the last day of a test match I have ever seen.

Great test series for the Indians, backs against the wall, to win down here was an amazing effort. Hats off to them.

Paine was more interested in sledging Pant and Ashwin than captaining. Both of whom have more tests tons than he does.

Paine would fit prefectly into a coaching role at Souffs. He and Burgarse can take on a joint role of developing their leaders. First assignment Cody Wanker

Comment

I love a good scandal. Should never have been in the Australian team to start with. Unfortunately we will still be subject to his A-Grade batting all Ashes series by the look of it.

I am sure news like this from other sports pleases the NRL.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

Well said. Never been a fan.

Comment

Ive done some dumb things in my life but when you are a high profile person & you get filmed like Pearce did or like Hughes & Munster did or you send a dick pick like Sammy boy did & like Payne did its just mind boggling to me, its in another class of dumbness.
                        Yeah yeah you can say alcohol or drugs have affected their decision making but mate I gotta say Ive been & occasionally still do get way off chops & I manage to keep everything together, its not that hard.
                        If your married dont be get involved with other women & if your out with mates make sure their real mates not blow ins.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Fair call. It's not a great thing to do but should he lose his career over it? I've seen far worse stuff get a fine or a 1 week suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Fair call. It's not a great thing to do but should he lose his career over it? I've seen far worse stuff get a fine or a 1 week suspension.
                            Totally agree. Weak Leadership from CA, bowing to the Woke Brigade. This was between consenting adults and was sorted out years ago. TP has fortunately managed to sort the issues out privately with his wife.
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Thankfully won't have to endure the TV ads where he's robotically reading lines like "They. Think. It's. Their. Birthright. We'll. Show. Them."

Comment

Working...
                              X