No announcement yet.

Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah not this again. Fark Haas and his family.

Comment

• Absolute weapon of a footy player but he seems to have more issues than Vogue off the field. His mum is a stain on humanity. Do we want that at the club?

Also, I think Fletcher Baker/Terrell May and the V'aa boys could be anything in their own right. The Riff are showing you don't need a superstar prop to be able to dominate and win comps. Leniu is an excellent pick-up for us aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serenader View Post
        Didn’t he re-sign with the donkeys recently?
        Not yet. He's a free agent after nov 1.
        We'd have to pay way unders to get him as it's said bronco pty ltd are offering over a mill.

Comment

• Haas is the number 2 prop in the game. If you don’t want him you must have rocks in your head.

Comment

• Surely not this again. No thanks.

Comment

• Will his mum be driving him to training if he signs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Haas is the number 2 prop in the game. If you don’t want him you must have rocks in your head.
                Was wondering what the rattling sound was .No from me

Comment

• I have no doubt he is coming.
                  Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
                    Will his mum be driving him to training if he signs?
                    ...lol...top one
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Was wondering what the rattling sound was .No from me
                      I have the same problem

Comment

• It's a no from me as well - developing the young props the Roosters currently have on the books is a much wiser choice to make -player morale and retention wise and of course financially.

The Broncos have offered him a 3 year deal in excess of 1 million a season in any case

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/nrl-darr...031717152.html

Comment

• What's happened to the clubs no dickheads policy? We must have got rid of it if we are thinking of signing Haas

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            It's a no from me as well - developing the young props the Roosters currently have on the books is a much wiser choice to make -player morale and retention wise and of course financially.

The Broncos have offered him a 3 year deal in excess of 1 million a season in any case

Develop our young props ?? I'd rather not wait, none of ours are close to having an impact in firsts.....if they make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                              What's happened to the clubs no dickheads policy? We must have got rid of it if we are thinking of signing Haas
                              It never existed. There have been many party boys over the years, convicted wife basher, convicted assault. I don't really GAF. Tetevano and Lodge paid for their crimes, got their lives back in order, and have served us well.

If anyone here wants to follow model citizens who go to church every Sunday then I suggest supporting Dorothy and Marjorie at the local Lawn Bowling Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                                It's a no from me as well - developing the young props the Roosters currently have on the books is a much wiser choice to make -player morale and retention wise and of course financially.

And if the young guys don’t come good won’t you regret not signing an established star if the possibility is there?

I remember watching Napa and Evans kill it in the lower grades. Look what happened to them.

Moral? The players want to win comps. They all know that Haas would boost their chances.

I respect your opinion but I want to win comps now not just in 3 or 4 years time and based on players potentially becoming good.
                                Last edited by Thirteen; 04-14-2023, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X