No announcement yet.

Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely on board with Haas. Would be a nice emotional cushion after JWH retires.

Comment

bet it does not happen

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
        bet it does not happen
        Whether it happens or not nobody knows but one things for sure is that we are going after him,,,,,

Comment

How can we even possibly go after him when we have to wait out the 2 years? We can’t do anything up until then. This is all pure speculation and I do not believe that handshake agreement for one moment either ^

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing another signing for 2022 and you lot are talking about 2025.

Off-season is in true over-drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              I wouldn't mind seeing another signing for 2022 and you lot are talking about 2025.

Off-season is in true over-drive.
              True but he will be only 23 when he is up for grabs....get him sorted now..he is a must .
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

True but he will be only 23 when he is up for grabs....get him sorted now..he is a must .
                But R6 said we cant get excited

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                  How can we even possibly go after him when we have to wait out the 2 years? We can’t do anything up until then. This is all pure speculation and I do not believe that handshake agreement for one moment either ^
                  well a month before this article popped up yesterday i was told by very very reliable sources that there has been some serious discussion with both parties. Haas is trying to get out of his current management contract to join Khodder & Co. The journos will leak bits & pieces about this for the next
                  1-2yrs but nothing officially because nothing legally can happen until November 1st 2023.
                  Last edited by GrubBER; 11-23-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

This would be fantastic. Haas has so much potential as a player. He's wasted at the Broncos. Even if he doesn't sign with us, I hope he leaves the Broncos at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

But R6 said we cant get excited
                      Get hyped about 2025 all you like.

What’s your 17 look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Get hyped about 2025 all you like.

What’s your 17 look like?
                        Haas
                        Haas
                        Haas
                        ..and more Haas's hehe
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Haas
                          Haas
                          Haas
                          ..and more Haas's hehe
                          Leapais young one, and the 2x brothers w signed as well.

Comment

I'd sign him in an instant. I'm pretty sure Pengai Jr left the Broncos when still contracted.
                            Also, just look at how badly Xavier Coates played for the Broncos once Storm had signed him. The place is a mess at the moment. Haas should leave.

Comment

If the Roosters lose Sio Siua Taukeiaho early to the Super League (Catalans), then I would not be surpirsed if Haas's management and Haas himself make a request for an early exit from the Broncos. He would be an excellent replacement for Sio Siua and even more so after JWH potentially leaves the Roosters in 2023. Together with Lindsay Collins, they both be could become the two elite front row forwards for the Roosters and in the comp.

Collins, Atoni, Tuku Hau Tapuha, potentially Haas .... plus Alex Leapai Junior, Xavier and De La Salle Va'a

Comment

Bumped into Richard Kennar at the physio & previously played for Broncos, had a quick chat about footy told him im a Roosters supporter then he tells me,,,

“oh Haas will be wearing your colours in a couple seasons time” & i said yep don’t worry I already know lol.

PUMPED!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X