Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
    I think Haas is way over hyped.
    I don't want him ever to wera the Roosters colours.
    I wouldn't swap Jared, or TKO or Lindsay for him.
    Big islanders like him are coming through in their hundreds, The Va'a boys for example.
    Paying big money for Haas would be a waste.
    Here is something we agree on . Not a uge fan and certainly rate Collins as a better forward for the future. Hass seems to faze in in out of games for me

Comment

Big islanders like him are coming through in their hundreds, The Va'a boys for example.
      Yep, what young front rower can't come in and play nearly 80min every game and be dominant in the NRL from day dot basically bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Here is something we agree on . Not a uge fan and certainly rate Collins as a better forward for the future. Hass seems to faze in in out of games for me
        Faze in and out of games? Whaaaa??? The kid is leading in nearly every stat for props. He will only get better.

Collins is 26 years of age and to think has a higher ceiling? Whatever your smoking, I want some man.
        Last edited by ChookMaster; 12-24-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

We are talking about post Jarred and SST.

Yes, I know, but....

9.02 million divided by 30 = 300666k

Comment

o....k.....

Comment

At 21 yrs old, he was outstanding across the board in 2021. Dally M prop of the year, NSW Origin rep, and has already played for Australia. He averaged 10 pcm for every hit up. Please have a look at his stats for this season, by all means compare them to Jaz & TKO, and let me know in what areas he is deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

At 21 yrs old, he was outstanding across the board in 2021. Dally M prop of the year, NSW Origin rep, and has already played for Australia. He averaged 10 pcm for every hit up. Please have a look at his stats for this season, by all means compare them to Jaz & TKO, and let me know in what areas he is deficient.
                Look at who you responding to. The dementia has well and truly set in there.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post

i honestly see burton long term as a 1 or 7. the guy is a big dude with the speed of a winger, his physical assets and intangibles for me are wasted at 6, similar to greg inglis in his early career at the storm as a 6.
                  Nah Burton is a top shelf 5/8, he has heaps more natural ball playing skills & organizational skill than GI playing 5/8 & like I said he will play SOO & for Australia at 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Faze in and out of games? Whaaaa??? The kid is leading in nearly every stat for props. He will only get better.

Collins is 26 years of age and to think has a higher ceiling? Whatever your smoking, I want some man.
                    Ill give it a couple of years to watch his progress . You young blokes think at 21 they have reached the top of there game . Leading the way at the Boncos is all good but thats not the Roosters .

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Yes, I know, but....

9.02 million divided by 30 = 300666k
                      The cap will b well over 10m in 2023, probably around 10.3..and as 13 states Haas arrival would b post Jwh and SST. This is what Robbo amd Nick have done well and our premierships have coincided with the broadcast cycles that seen big cap increases in 13 and 18.

Comment

Ill give it a couple of years to watch his progress . You young blokes think at 21 they have reached the top of there game . Leading the way at the Boncos is all good but thats not the Roosters .
                        What are you even saying here?? I’m confused. I don’t think he has reached the top of his game at all, I don’t think anyone is disputing that in fact we’re actually saying the opposite.. it’s scary to see how good the kid is at 21 the ceiling for him is sky high.

If he can be a leader at 21 years of age and only 3 seasons into his career then again, that’s only a mouthwatering prospect of when he hits the later years and all the right characteristics right now are being developed will show then.

Comment

Leader of what , the dringos , he sure as hell has all the potential bin the world , but the again so did big Willie ., Merry Xmas to you all

Comment

Agree with both yourself 1908 and NSK…haas is over- hyped, over rated. Collins will be our big boppa lead and we should invest in our youth to smash it up along side him.
                            Paying overs for a prop will deplete cap $$$ from our pristine backs.

Comment

After jared and taukeaiaho leave haas would be a great replacement

Comment

Heaven help anyone who dares post a rumour or a conversation they had with a player on this forum.

Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                                X