Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Usually where there's smoke there's fire and if he's angling to get out of contracts with agents I would imagine we would be ready to swoop.
      Would be a massive signing if we could nab him and would be a huge benefit to him personally to get away from south East qld and get some tutelage under Robbo and in the roosters system.
      This guy is quality and will be the leading prop in the game over the next decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post

id honestly take jfh over hass, but thats just mebeing a kiwi.
        Except it isn't JFH who has a contractual dispute. I would prefer Haas anyway, a New South Welshman and has a skillset beyond any other front row forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

He’s good, no doubt about it.

JFH is in a great system surrounded by great local talent and players.

Haas has been the shining beacon for a poor team over the last 2 years. It’ll be interesting to compare them at seasons end.
          good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            We really need to build our own Payne in the Haas. From the ground up...will be similar talents emerge in the next few years.

Too long to wait and put your eggs in a a future basket like that.
            Don't we already have a couple of brothers that fit the mould?

Comment

• old news....but depends om his court case ..good player at a young age and will get even better when he joins running attacking team....but I question his price..but Ill leave that to Unc Nick and Robbo.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Surely he will get big offers from the Dolphins and the Titans allowing him to stay close to his family. I can't see him coming here, and a million for a prop is not on for us. I think JWH has 2 or 3 more years, by then we will not need Haas. I don't like the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                  Surely he will get big offers from the Dolphins and the Titans allowing him to stay close to his family. I can't see him coming here, and a million for a prop is not on for us. I think JWH has 2 or 3 more years, by then we will not need Haas. I don't like the guy.
                  You don’t like anyone who doesn’t play for The Roosters. Nothing wrong with that.

I think you’d learn to like him quite quickly if he was in the red, white and blue.

Comment

Surely he will get big offers from the Dolphins and the Titans allowing him to stay close to his family. I can't see him coming here, and a million for a prop is not on for us. I think JWH has 2 or 3 more years, by then we will not need Haas. I don't like the guy.
                    Jared doesn’t have 3 years in him.

Comment

Probably two.

Comment

• He haas such a cool name too. Like Max Power, Constance Harm...etc but a real dude (who I'm sure is more than capable of inflicting large amounts of pain).

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Probably two.
                          I am thinking 1 year as starting pig, then 2 more on the bench with minutes decreasing.

Comment

Actually he does. He turned 33 just 3 weeks ago, so will be 35 at the end of 2024 season, 3 more seasons. Civoniceva played til he was 36. very similar players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              You don’t like anyone who doesn’t play for The Roosters. Nothing wrong with that.

I think you’d learn to like him quite quickly if he was in the red, white and blue.
                              Not quite true, I like a lot of other teams players, but not Haas. I don't see him as having leadership skills. I don't think he will improve with age like the great props do.

Comment

Actually he does. He turned 33 just 3 weeks ago, so will be 35 at the end of 2024 season, 3 more seasons. Civoniceva played til he was 36. very similar players.
                                The game has changed a bit since Petro played...but never say never!
                                He is in good shape..... I see him playing significantly reduced minutes moving forward which will provide the longevity....I wasn't sure they planned to play him as much in 2021.
                                It will be interesting to see how they use him this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X