Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
    I'd love to see Haas come and play for us. I'd even be willing to pay big money - Uncle Nick could even throw in a premiership for him!

To win you need excellent defence and go forward in the middle. Its true regardless of the rule changes.

Haas is the modern day prop. Mobile, big, strong, sensible, he'd fit our culture. He's 22, so a long term option.
    Surprising quick as well for a forward.

Comment

• I'm not going to say I don't think Pain in the Hass isn't what we need at the club because I obviously don't see what others see and because off the ridiculous ridicule that will occur because if it but yeah I don't think he's is what we need .Now Fisher Harris is a different story

Comment

• i think Payne will stay in QLD. he will need to stay around to keep his younger brother Kleese out of trouble and help his pathway to the nrl. The drongos have their whole future made out around Payne
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
          I'm not going to say I don't think Pain in the Hass isn't what we need at the club because I obviously don't see what others see and because off the ridiculous ridicule that will occur because if it but yeah I don't think he's is what we need .Now Fisher Harris is a different story
          Why would we get ridiculed for signing Payne Haas? (No matter how you swing it, he's either [Arnie voice] Paaaain Haaaass or a pain in the @rse for the opposition. Doubt anybody's gonna ridicule his name (or that he/we would care).

I mean Pap's name's the worst (kids at school totally woulda called him shyssen-houssen). Who gives a shyte when he's just scored a meat pie against you? 'Das ist shyssen-houseen'... yeah cool story bruv, seen the scoreboard?
          Last edited by ism22; 02-15-2022, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Why would we get ridiculed for signing Payne Haas? (No matter how you swing it, he's either [Arnie voice] Paaaain Haaaass or a pain in the @rse for the opposition. Doubt anybody's gonna ridicule his name (or that he/we would care).

I mean Pap's name's the worst (kids at school totally woulda called him shyssen-houssen). Who gives a shyte when he's just scored a meat pie against you? 'Das ist shyssen-houseen'... yeah cool story bruv, seen the scoreboard?
            I would get ridicule for not wanting him

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Just because you THINK it doesn't mean it's true. Stick your insults up your aarse.
              Your aged care facility ignoring you again anti-vaxer?
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                i think Payne will stay in QLD. he will need to stay around to keep his younger brother Kleese out of trouble and help his pathway to the nrl. The drongos have their whole future made out around Payne
                Yeah true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Your aged care facility ignoring you again anti-vaxer?
                  your opinion means nothing to me, and most other people I would guess.

Comment

• Is Haas really an option?
                    I mean we have Brandon Smith coming our way in 2023.
                    Plus we have re- signed Joey.
                    We need to lock down Angus.
                    Connor Watson, Momo and Naquima have joined the club.
                    And we need to retain budding talent like E Butcher, Baker, Tuku, Whyte, Suaali , Walker..
                    Then some others like Hutchinson.
                    As well as a few superstars on our books..
                    Where does all the money come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                      Is Haas really an option?
                      And we need to retain budding talent like E Butcher, Baker, Tuku, Whyte, Suaali , Walker..
                      Everyone who comes here comes for Unders because they love the culture. Everone......

Comment

That’s one side of the story.

Cordner, Friend, Morris, Morris, SST is the other.

Comment

• He talks quite well for a young footballer, taking questions from left, right and centre.
                          Payne Haas speaks at Suncorp Stadium about how excited the team is to get back onto the field, the day before tickets go on sale for Round 1 versus the Rabbitohs.

Comment

It is almost like we never lost all those stars like Cronk, Mitchell, Cordner, Friend, etc. and of course let's not forget JWH who we are ultimately trying to replace with Haas.

Comment

Where does the money come from?
                              Well..from our sombrero obviously !!

Regardless of retirees, to have Haas, on our list in 3 years, our ability to update and maintain our list of promising talent, is undermined.
                              The question is, who are you prepared to lose?
                              I'm of two minds ..yes he's certainly a powerful presence and an asset, none the less, I think we have the talent to develop into something special.

Comment

• I reckon GrubBer is on the money like Ive said before.
                                Hass would be exactly what the Chooks need when JWH retires. The Roosters will continue to bring players through debuting for the club & being pretty good but they will also continue to buy top top top quality players making sure each year they have 3 of the best players in the game playing at the Roosters.

2022 Teddy, Keary, Crighton.
                                2021 Teddy, Keary, Crighton
                                2020 Teddy, Keary, Crighton
                                2019 Cronk, B Moz, Keary

Comment

Working...
                                X