Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

well a month before this article popped up yesterday i was told by very very reliable sources that there has been some serious discussion with both parties. Haas is trying to get out of his current management contract to join Khodder & Co. The journos will leak bits & pieces about this for the next
    1-2yrs but nothing officially because nothing legally can happen until November 1st 2023.
    This was written by me back in November, its all coming together slowly lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I reckon GrubBer is on the money like Ive said before.
      Hass would be exactly what the Chooks need when JWH retires. The Roosters will continue to bring players through debuting for the club & being pretty good but they will also continue to buy top top top quality players making sure each year they have 3 of the best players in the game playing at the Roosters.

2022 Teddy, Keary, Crighton.
      2021 Teddy, Keary, Crighton
      2020 Teddy, Keary, Crighton
      2019 Cronk, B Moz, Keary
      I think Manu is much more star value than Angus. Angus was great backend of 2020 but last year he was disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I think Manu is much more star value than Angus. Angus was great backend of 2020 but last year he was disappointing.
        But we didnt buy Joey. Im saying the Chooks will continue to buy the best players to add to the quality they develop & bring through.
        B Smith next year, Hass the year after, Latrell 2025.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
          Whoever doesn’t want Haas has rocks in their head or is going senile. You aren’t getting him for his leadership FFS. We have enough of those in the club.
          I'd love the haas at our club, but i just cant see it because of the salary cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

But we didnt buy Joey. Im saying the Chooks will continue to buy the best players to add to the quality they develop & bring through.
            B Smith next year, Hass the year after, Latrell 2025.
            Latrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I'd love the haas at our club, but i just cant see it because of the salary cap.
              JWH and SST will save us a bit.

Comment

• "Originally posted by Thirteen

Angus was great backend of 2020 but last year he was disappointing.

He wasn't too bad in 2019 either - my recollection is that when we played the Storm in the Prelim, Angus' contribution got us to the GF.
                So I am a big admirer of the guy.
                I really do believe that if the Roosters are a threat for the title, Angus will step it up a gear.

Comment

• https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/live-sc...d-1664fd952b0b

Andrew Johns now saying he thinks Haas will be at the Roosters. Geez the noise is getting louder & louder my friends

press the link & scroll down to Andrew Johns’s article
                  Last edited by GrubBER; 03-31-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                    https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/live-sc...d-1664fd952b0b

Andrew Johns now saying he thinks Haas will be at the Roosters. Geez the noise is getting louder & louder my friends

press the link & scroll down to Andrew Johns’s article
                    Apparently offered himself up to the dogs for a million and Gus said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Champagne comedy right there!

Comment

• I would prefer the Sharks - Toby Rudolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                          I would prefer the Sharks - Toby Rudolf.
                          He is a good first grader. Haas is an Australian prop for the next decade.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mickie Lane; B Smith next year, Hass the year after, [B]Latrell 2025.[/B]

I know that you're revving them up Mick and we would all probably like to see it deep down but I think Trell has shot his bolt with The Chooks. The abrupt withdrawal of the retention offer, the rumours regarding molly coddling plus an immature ego that will eventually bring him unstuck, militate against it. I feel we've seen the last of a potential Rooster legend.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n923356]
                              Originally posted by Mickie Lane; B Smith next year, Hass the year after, [B
                              Latrell 2025.[/B]

I know that you're revving them up Mick and we would all probably like to see it deep down but I think Trell has shot his bolt with The Chooks. The abrupt withdrawal of the retention offer, the rumours regarding molly coddling plus an immature ego that will eventually bring him unstuck, militate against it. I feel we've seen the last of a potential Rooster legend.
                              Agreed. I’m also of the opinion that Latrell has burnt that bridge between himself and the club, Robbo and Nick Politis "especially". The players may appear friendly and fine in front of the media etc to come across as professional but pretty sure the Chooks locker room overall wouldn’t be interested in him returning.
                              Last edited by DP1990; 04-01-2022, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He is a good first grader. Haas is an Australian prop for the next decade.
                                13, they would be a great pair at prop.

Comment

Working...
                                X