X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
    13, they would be a great pair at prop.
    For sure.

Hopefully Lindsay will come good this year. He’s yet to prove himself as a consistent first grader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
      I know that you're revving them up Mick and we would all probably like to see it deep down but I think Trell has shot his bolt with The Chooks. The abrupt withdrawal of the retention offer, the rumours regarding molly coddling plus an immature ego that will eventually bring him unstuck, militate against it. I feel we've seen the last of a potential Rooster legend.
      i'd love to have him back but seems like he'll see out his career at souths. wouldn't surprise if he retires this side of 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

For sure.

Hopefully Lindsay will come good this year. He’s yet to prove himself as a consistent first grader.
        13, interestingly all 3 being Haas, Rudolf and Collins have played from 50-60 career games. Des O’Reilly said to me years ago players hit their straps around 75-100 games. It’s something I’ve never forgotten. Perhaps not as relevant today, likely less games due to sports science and professionalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

13, interestingly all 3 being Haas, Rudolf and Collins have played from 50-60 career games. Des O’Reilly said to me years ago players hit their straps around 75-100 games. It’s something I’ve never forgotten. Perhaps not as relevant today, likely less games due to sports science and professionalism.
          I always remember sticky saying the same thing and it still holds true particularly for halves I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
            Yes please this guy is a genetic freak and would be the perfect replacement for jwh.....c'mon Sonny Bill work your magic.
            Amen.

Comment

• A Haas video is on the scene with he and Kelly in a scuffle. The media will eat it up. I wonder what the Broncos move will be on this? Welcome Payne Haas…..?
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• ever considered he may be more trouble then he is worth ?

Comment

• What’s with wearing white shoes in Queensland?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                    ever considered he may be more trouble then he is worth ?
                    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tripl...evealed-171247

This guy?

Comment

• Haas has to get that grub/I'm a sick c*nt who is bigger and stronger than everyone mentality out of his attitude and ego otherwise he'll be spending more time off the field paying fines and serving punishments instead of playing games and making a legacy.

I'm not saying he's at fault in this incident but honestly he's a magnet for trouble and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                        Haas has to get that grub/I'm a sick c*nt who is bigger and stronger than everyone mentality out of his attitude and ego otherwise he'll be spending more time off the field paying fines and serving punishments instead of playing games and making a legacy.

I'm not saying he's at fault in this incident but honestly he's a magnet for trouble and shit.
                        Gee whiz fancy picking a fight with someone a lot smaller then you, over allegedly stepping on your white shoes and that person being your teammate, if this true, the guy is a moron, I agree with your comments and so far he’s creating a legacy of stupidity, attitude is everything and he’s stinks.

Comment

• Don't Rate him as a person and don't want him . Trouble

Comment

• Welcome Payne, Robbo will set you on the right track.

Comment

• Great player but not worth the trouble.
                              Would cost a fortune and spend way to much time on the sidelines and attract negative press to the club, some blokes will always be brain dead no matter how much support they have behind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                                Great player but not worth the trouble.
                                Would cost a fortune and spend way to much time on the sidelines and attract negative press to the club, some blokes will always be brain dead no matter how much support they have behind them.
                                Maybe maybe not - this recent thing is nothing IMO who hasn't had a push and shove with a teammate/mate when we've had one or ten too many amd we are under 25. Non story.

the one form last year or year before is a worry though - the one with the police officer. However that's in the past and I would be prepared to give him another chance on that shit as he was pretty young then. I do agree though he is a risk on these terms - I just wouldn't write him off because of this most recent story which for mine is a small issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X