Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
    Great player but not worth the trouble.
    Would cost a fortune and spend way to much time on the sidelines and attract negative press to the club, some blokes will always be brain dead no matter how much support they have behind them.
    I agree not worth the massive financial risk.

I think the Bellamy approach around props is the best. Get value for money no frills props who tick all the boxes around doing the simple things right consistently.
    Spend the money on a potent outside back who is a goal kicking sharp shooter

Comment

• Has to be Adrian Morley 2.0 somewhere in England Pom props seem to go ok here recently.

Comment

• In yesterdays paper David Riccio did an article on Hass & came up with that 1 million dollar props don’t win comps. JHW at 650k is the mot expensive prop to win a GF.
        I can’t see the Chooks paying any more than 700k per year for him if they go after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I agree not worth the massive financial risk.

I think the Bellamy approach around props is the best. Get value for money no frills props who tick all the boxes around doing the simple things right consistently.
          Spend the money on a potent outside back who is a goal kicking sharp shooter
          Whilst I agree that Bellamy has shown repeatedly that he puts an emphasis on his spine players his prop rotation of Bromwich, Asofa, Welch and Kamicamika would still be on pretty decent coin.
          The problem with props is you have to add the bench players money with the starters to see how much you are paying for one position unlike other positions who play the full 80 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy View Post
            Has to be Adrian Morley 2.0 somewhere in England Pom props seem to go ok here recently.
            Like Ryan Sutton?
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              In yesterdays paper David Riccio did an article on Hass & came up with that 1 million dollar props don’t win comps. JHW at 650k is the mot expensive prop to win a GF.
              I can’t see the Chooks paying any more than 700k per year for him if they go after him.
              I reckon his value may have dropped to about the 650k with this latest off field effort, we know how this one goes ‘right on cue for the Roosters to come in with the we will pay you 650k per year’,further agitation from Haas makes the situation untenable at Broncs to which they have to pay half his wage for the the next 2 years, this is how the Roosters negotiate it was all setup by the big bad Roosters.

Comment

• Dropped $350k for a little scuffle between team members? Yeah right!
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  Dropped $350k for a little scuffle between team members? Yeah right!
                  Yeah the scuffle doesnt come into for me I couldnt care less but if he wants to play for a top side like the Roosters I think the Roosters have the upperhand. Here's 700k per season & you have the chance to win a comp whilst still playing SOO & for Australia. The million dollars is way too much, it puts your salary out of whack paying someone that kind of coin who only plays 60 minutes.
                  Papenhuyzen is a million dollar player, I cant believe how Melbourne go from Slatter to Papenhuysen without batting an eyelid. Papenhuysen has got it all, his reading of the game & his involment whether scoring tries setting up tries or saving tries is 2nd to none, he's better than Teddy & Tom plus he is a top goal kicker.

Comment

Yeah the scuffle doesnt come into for me I couldnt care less but if he wants to play for a top side like the Roosters I think the Roosters have the upperhand. Here's 700k per season & you have the chance to win a comp whilst still playing SOO & for Australia. The million dollars is way too much, it puts your salary out of whack paying someone that kind of coin who only plays 60 minutes.
                    Papenhuyzen is a million dollar player, I cant believe how Melbourne go from Slatter to Papenhuysen without batting an eyelid. Papenhuysen has got it all, his reading of the game & his involment whether scoring tries setting up tries or saving tries is 2nd to none, he's better than Teddy & Tom plus he is a top goal kicker.
                    Couldn't agree more about Papenhuysen.

Poor ol Tigers, every time there is a piece on TV about paps they always mention the Tigers telling him he was too small and letting him go.
                    That's gotta hurt

Comment

And the tigers couldn’t see any potential in pappy or carr before they let them go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                        Haas has to get that grub/I'm a sick c*nt who is bigger and stronger than everyone mentality out of his attitude and ego otherwise he'll be spending more time off the field paying fines and serving punishments instead of playing games and making a legacy.

I'm not saying he's at fault in this incident but honestly he's a magnet for trouble and shit.
                        Is it just Haas that is the problem, or is it a case of serious problems at the Broncos?

Comment

• Papy better than Teddy and Turbo?

Settle down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

Is it just Haas that is the problem, or is it a case of serious problems at the Broncos?

Probably a combination of both but you can only control your involvement, input and image. I don't see the club (Broncos) at fault here, this is an issue with both Haas and Kelly at front and centre.

Roosters have a "no d*ckhead policy" and Haas is starting to find himself of that specific list as of late !

Comment

• Smells like trouble...we need to grow our own.

Comment

• Tuku has the potential to be as good as Haas. I want to see him develop…. as he matures he could turn into anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X