• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Papy better than Teddy and Turbo?

Settle down!
    From Teddys mouth

"Every year there seems to be even more fullbacks playing incredible footy and Ryan Papenhuyzen in particular is in some red-hot form.

Paps has been playing great footy for a few years now and it’s probably only been a few injuries which have stopped him coming into the Blues side."

Believe me Papenhuyzen has been playing better & is on the same level as Teddy & Turbo & will take over the FB rep spot from Teddy in the future whilst Tom plays centre.

Comment

• Come on uncle nick.. start putting the wheels in motion…. The cracks are beginning to show at Brisbane

Comment

• Said it before, I’ll say it again….we don’t need this dickhead at our great club . The Cheese will solidify our pack of young up and comers…no way we pay $1 million for this knob who obviously has a drinking problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

On the forum?
          Sadly no....refer Off Topic section these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmah View Post
            Said it before, I’ll say it again….we don’t need this dickhead at our great club . The Cheese will solidify our pack of young up and comers…no way we pay $1 million for this knob who obviously has a drinking problem.
            He might be a dickhead........but he'd be our dickhead.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmah View Post
              Said it before, I’ll say it again….we don’t need this dickhead at our great club . The Cheese will solidify our pack of young up and comers…no way we pay $1 million for this knob who obviously has a drinking problem.
              Firstly he wasn’t drinking or drunk that night it was AKelly that was being the pest, secondly i think because he plays for a struggling club you don’t realize how good he is. His stats as a prop are insanely good and unheard of so just imagine the platform he would set for our halves to create because everytime our forwards dominate 95% of the time we win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Corey View Post

He might be a dickhead........but he'd be our dickhead.
                He is a dykhead.... probably means he is not our dykhead.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• The video is inconclusive, so how do people know Haas wasn't drunk? Serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                    The video is inconclusive, so how do people know Haas wasn't drunk? Serious question.
                    Haas is a devout muslim so of course he wasn’t drinking.

Comment

Try & have a word with Hass this weekend whilst your up there to entice him to the Chooks.
                      Tell him you'll take him out for dinner if he comes to the Chooks which would mean telling your wife "its not on tonight". The sacrifices you make for the Chooks are to be admired.

Comment

Correct

Comment

So he'll be next to useless during April day games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

So he'll be next to useless during April day games.
                            Sonny managed OK during Ramadan.

Comment

• I know he's been in trouble before but I really think he's copping the short end of the stick in this case, Kelly was drunk and carrying on like a donut.
                              I think a change of scenery would do Haas the world of good and we will desperately need a forward leader to replace JWH especially with Tauks leaving.

Comment

• When you pay 1 mill the player has to be someone who gives value off field as well and not someone who will cause problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X