Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Not so sure about that.
    Actually he's probably right mate. SST wouldn't be on that much. I mean Jared was the highest earning front rower to win a premiership at like 650.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthWestChook View Post

Actually he's probably right mate. SST wouldn't be on that much. I mean Jared was the highest earning front rower to win a premiership at like 650.
      Oh he was talking $$..?. Sorry I thought was comparing the two as players.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthWestChook View Post

That's what a top prop is worth 550k to 700k max - to go above that would be ludicrous

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

That's what a top prop is worth 550k to 700k max - to go above that would be ludicrous

I remember when people went spare when the Roosters paid 100k for Martin Offiah.

1 million dollars is 250k per cruciate ligament.
          Last edited by Johnny73; 04-12-2022, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I remember when people went spare when the Roosters paid 100k for Martin Offiah.

1 million dollars is 250k per cruciate ligament.
            Or in your case 500k per brain cell

Comment

• if it's true about haas being pretty much a done deal then that's huge. different body shape but he can be as good as taumalolo at his best

Comment

• Side note, Haas got 1 Dally M point against us.

What's with oppositions regularly getting Dally M points and Clive Churchill Medals when we win? I swear this is the biggest indicator of bias... even when we win, pundits/officials don't wanna recognise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post

Or in your case 500k per brain cell
                  I just watched the Netflix documentary on Jimmy Saville. You're about as funny as one of his sexual abuse allegations against children.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    Side note, Haas got 1 Dally M point against us.

What's with oppositions regularly getting Dally M points and Clive Churchill Medals when we win? I swear this is the biggest indicator of bias... even when we win, pundits/officials don't wanna recognise it.
                    The I would have given Manu 3 Staggs 2 and maybe Toups/Angus/Sammy for the 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I just watched the Netflix documentary on Jimmy Saville. You're about as funny as one of his sexual abuse allegations against children.
                      Of course you did. Learn anything ?

Comment

• i would have been happy with walker 3, staggs 2, manu 1. manu was better than staggs but in a game decided by goal kicking they've got to keep the points kind of even.

Comment

• Like i said back then, it’s happening just working out ways to fit him in this year but 100% next year. The plan is he’ll take some of Taka & Crightons money plus don’t forget the 2 who went to NZ this year

Anyways this is the long term plan below as i have been told. Hopefully it all works out.

1.Teddy salary>>>> Suaali
                          7.Keary Salary>>>>Walker
                          6.Manu
                          9.Verrels Salary>>>>Smith+ Extra
                          10.Taka + 11. Crighton Salary>>>> HAAS!!
                          8. JWH salary>>>>Top ups May Baker Collins

and the rest will work out itself. Our core group will role over into the next generations salaries which will continue our dominance and proof how well our cap is managed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                            Like i said back then, it’s happening just working out ways to fit him in this year but 100% next year. The plan is he’ll take some of Taka & Crightons money plus don’t forget the 2 who went to NZ this year

Anyways this is the long term plan below as i have been told. Hopefully it all works out.

7.Keary Salary>>>>Walker
                            6.Manu

and the rest will work out itself. Our core group will role over into the next generations salaries which will continue our dominance and proof how well our cap is managed.
                            You have been pretty reliable with your information Grubber so I really hope you are right again. The plan that you outlayed sounds amazing.

Comment

Like i said back then, it’s happening just working out ways to fit him in this year but 100% next year. The plan is he’ll take some of Taka & Crightons money plus don’t forget the 2 who went to NZ this year

7.Keary Salary>>>>Walker
                              6.Manu

I didn't realise we were paying so much for Verrills. Smith plus an extra.

So you are confident we are letting Gus go?

Comment

7.Keary Salary>>>>Walker
                                6.Manu

What so Keary is going to the Dolphins as of next year as their maquee signing?
                                I'm also not sure about Joey as a permanent 6.
                                Also, it is crazy to spend too much on a prop however good he may be.

Comment

Working...
                                X