Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
    Apparently he is a very kind & gentle giant but has been going through some demons since his disabled brother passed away a couple years back. Wants to come down to Sydney and start a new life with positive and successful people surrounding him
    We only get half the story through the media.
    Only the negative stuff gets the headlines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

We only get half the story through the media.
      Only the negative stuff gets the headlines.
      Probably because they (the media) will then start zeroing in on Sydney clubs. So I guess all this will end up in the NEWSCRAP headlines soon after one of their hacks reads the chookpen!

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

What so Keary is going to the Dolphins as of next year as their maquee signing?
        I'm also not sure about Joey as a permanent 6.
        Also, it is crazy to spend too much on a prop however good he may be.
        I am sure that Grubber means a few years down the track in terms of Keary and also Teddy

Comment

Like i said back then, it’s happening just working out ways to fit him in this year but 100% next year. The plan is he’ll take some of Taka & Crightons money plus don’t forget the 2 who went to NZ this year

Anyways this is the long term plan below as i have been told. Hopefully it all works out.

1.Teddy salary>>>> Suaali
          7.Keary Salary>>>>Walker
          6.Manu
          9.Verrels Salary>>>>Smith+ Extra
          10.Taka + 11. Crighton Salary>>>> HAAS!!
          8. JWH salary>>>>Top ups May Baker Collins

and the rest will work out itself. Our core group will role over into the next generations salaries which will continue our dominance and proof how well our cap is managed.
          Thanks for the info I have full faith in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half time View Post

I am sure that Grubber means a few years down the track in terms of Keary and also Teddy
            So this would mean a few years down the track for Haas as well as to afford him next year we would need to lose more than one big name player at the end of this year, with Smith signed as well. Otherwise it does not make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half time View Post

this is correct Halftime, it’s the plan looking forward behond 2024. As of Haas they want him now and they’ll probably get him over the line with Taka & Crightons money for now.

Comment

• For all the doubters you do realize Haas can play 80mins non-stop & still put in 100% effort up until the 79.59secs of a match running down a winger who’s taken an intercept. The guy’s Glen Lazarus and some. A once in a lifetime forward that will only get better with us.

Comment

• So far what i’ve been told mostly has happened, i do understand not everything always goes to plan but i do know this is our plan so fingers crossed it all comes together. Don’t shoot the messenger lol im just passing on my info. Enjoy my fellow chooksters!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

So this would mean a few years down the track for Haas as well as to afford him next year we would need to lose more than one big name player at the end of this year, with Smith signed as well. Otherwise it does not make sense.
                    It doesn't make sense if you believe the fake news about Haas seeking $1m+ going forward.

What if Haas was only seeking $800k? and what if that ~$2m from retirees Friend/Cordner/Jmoz/Bmoz didn't all get spent on Cheese + upgrades?

We also have SST leaving, and JWH possibly retiring end of 2023.

Comment

For all the doubters you do realize Haas can play 80mins non-stop & still put in 100% effort up until the 79.59secs of a match running down a winger who’s taken an intercept. The guy’s Glen Lazarus and some. A once in a lifetime forward that will only get better with us.

Will be the cornerstone of the Australian , NSW and whatever team he joins forward pack for the next 10 years.

I'm praying it's the chooks

Comment

• All subjective as I doubt they will be throwing the older deckchairs overboard so that can get a new one

Comment

• sorry guys my info on Haas was wrong for now Looks like he’s staying at the Broncos for now. Maybe when this contract expires he’ll end up with us.

Comment

sorry guys my info on Haas was wrong for now Looks like he’s staying at the Broncos for now. Maybe when this contract expires he’ll end up with us.
                            Does that mean Angus is now staying? You alluded to him not being here and his money going to Haas.

Comment

• Has a higher power potentially stepped in and stopped Haas coming to the Roosters?

listening to Kent, he basically said if Haas had signed with us, it would be like taking the piss and every other club was going to put up their hands and basically give up.

I get it, if he went to the storm or us, the NRL would go into meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                                Has a higher power potentially stepped in and stopped Haas coming to the Roosters?

listening to Kent, he basically said if Haas had signed with us, it would be like taking the piss and every other club was going to put up their hands and basically give up.

I get it, if he went to the storm or us, the NRL would go into meltdown.
                                I mean yes and no. Other clubs don't actually understand that players want to play for us because of our system and culture, not solely because of money. I have many friends who refuse to admit that Roosters are under the salary cap because they look at our roster (pre retirements aka Friend, cordner, Morris etc) and say theres way too many superstar players to be under the salary cap when in reality u have players taking huge paycuts. I think what your saying more applies to the fans than the other teams management. I believe that this situation revolves around the fact that Haas is still a 22 year old young man, who followed his management and his clubs management and got screwed over by both and in an act of emotion acted out. Now he's had some perspective probably, namely the boos which in his mind probably affects his legacy, broncos management telling him there's no chance hes leaving this year, and probably personal influences telling him now is not the time to leave. I suspect that 2023 will also feature Haas in Broncos colours. Come 2024 is when we might have a chance. Then again, by that time who knows what will have progressed within the Roosters, after all when you look at the upcoming props of the Roosters, its quite optimistic. Featuring Tuku Hau Tapuha, DSF, Terrell May, Baker + young players like the Va'a brothers and Alex Leapai Jnr, we might not need Haas by 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X