No announcement yet.

Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a load of shyt. If people want to whinge about the cap and manes they believe should be attracting huge money, they why aren’t they crapping on about the riff? Don’t they have like 6 or 7 origin stars in their side? Those sort of players are not cheap to other clubs but can certainly be cheaper to the club they are at.

Fact is, we lost 5 massive names over the past 2 and a bit years and apart from Smith, have not replaced them with anyone commanding big big bucks so we are more than entitled to add whoever we want if it’s not breaking the cap.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Has a higher power potentially stepped in and stopped Haas coming to the Roosters?

listening to Kent, he basically said if Haas had signed with us, it would be like taking the piss and every other club was going to put up their hands and basically give up.

I get it, if he went to the storm or us, the NRL would go into meltdown.
      Kent completely contradicted himself.

One minute he says the noise was the roosters were willing to pay $1mill for Hass, the next minute he said none of the good clubs would pay $1mill for a prop.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        What a load of shyt. If people want to whinge about the cap and manes they believe should be attracting huge money, they why aren’t they crapping on about the riff? Don’t they have like 6 or 7 origin stars in their side? Those sort of players are not cheap to other clubs but can certainly be cheaper to the club they are at.

Fact is, we lost 5 massive names over the past 2 and a bit years and apart from Smith, have not replaced them with anyone commanding big big bucks so we are more than entitled to add whoever we want if it’s not breaking the cap.
        Difference with Penrith is they are all home grown, not many buy ins that were huge prospects or superstars already.

The media will always feel sorry for the clubs that are successful, but produced their own.

Comment

Difference with Penrith is they are all home grown, not many buy ins that were huge prospects or superstars already.

The media will always feel sorry for the clubs that are successful, but produced their own.

Yep. I get that however like I said, their individual value per player on the open market would be HUGE.
          If Haas thinks he can get 1mil per season then imagine what some of their players could ask.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Respect your input Grubber but we’re not getting Haas, I’ll eat my hat if I’m wrong

Comment

• GRUBBER is following the media narrative of course, never has been any real inside info or goss from the poster.

Utter nonsense ahah

Comment

Has a higher power potentially stepped in and stopped Haas coming to the Roosters?

listening to Kent, he basically said if Haas had signed with us, it would be like taking the piss and every other club was going to put up their hands and basically give up.

I get it, if he went to the storm or us, the NRL would go into meltdown.
                I think the only club who would get such an uproar from signing haas would be us…. He was being “ directed “ to us according to PK so why would he stop now? Possibly he is right you know

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                  GRUBBER is following the media narrative of course, never has been any real inside info or goss from the poster.

Utter nonsense ahah
                  Wrong, i spoke about Haas way before any media outlets. Like i said i was told by people around the khoder & sbw camp. I never said then it was 100% but said we were in secret talks. Only the in last week i was really confident we would get him because everything was pointing that way. Anyways i still think its only been put aside until seasons end and things will spark up again

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

Wrong, i spoke about Haas way before any media outlets. Like i said i was told by people around the khoder & sbw camp. I never said then it was 100% but said we were in secret talks. Only the in last week i was really confident we would get him because everything was pointing that way. Anyways i still think its only been put aside until seasons end and things will spark up again
                    What about Angus grubber? You mentioned earlier his money was gonna help pay for Haas, is Angus now likely to stay?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

No, you are wrong. You started to speak about it when the rumours started floating around that Payne was unhappy with his management. It’s been well publicised for a long while now lol.

You come on here saying you’ve spoken to people and once the media outlets start reporting Payne is staying you immediately change your tune. You also were very confident early on and now it’s a maybe? Like cmon bro.

Comment

• go back & check, I started this thread by posting the very 1st article on links to Haas & Roosters. I brought it up on here about 1-2months before that article. Anyways who cares man seriously im not here to prove anything just sharing what i hear. We are all fans Go Roosters big 2nd half season coming up

Comment

• Thanks for sharing Grubber.

You did mention it well before it got out the media. It wouldn't surprise me if the media lurked around here to get their exclusive as has happened in the past.

I believe there was and still is something in it. I think you mentioned early on it would happen for 2025 after his current contract finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                            Thanks for sharing Grubber.

You did mention it well before it got out the media. It wouldn't surprise me if the media lurked around here to get their exclusive as has happened in the past.

I believe there was and still is something in it. I think you mentioned early on it would happen for 2025 after his current contract finished.
                            You’re very welcome Inflictor & thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                              Thanks for sharing Grubber.

Hahahahaha

Comment

• Welcome next year Haas.

Did anyone see him on TV hanging out with Teddy, Joey, Toops only and laughing and giggling?

Comment

Working...
                                X