No announcement yet.

Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apart from the minor incident with Kelly what’s Haas done that’s so wrong? And who cares about his Mum. Nicko seems to be going ok at Cronulla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Apart from the minor incident with Kelly what’s Haas done that’s so wrong? And who cares about his Mum. Nicko seems to be going ok at Cronulla.
      He just seems to have conjecture around him all the time. Asking for a release mid-season, trying to get his contract upgraded weeks after signing a fresh contract. Granted, that could be because of his manager rather than Payne himself.

Only issue I have with him is I remember he was getting interviewed on the sideline whilst out suspended or something and he was wearing a Gucci handbag around his shoulder. I think the Kelly incident revolved around getting his designer shoes stepped on lol. You don't want a front rower partaking in that sort of behaviour.

Nah in all seriousness, the bloke is a gun. Top 3 prop in the game when he is on. Still insanely young. If the price was right (no more than 800k), I'd take him.

I still see value and potential in young Baker and May though. I guess they can stick around assuming JWH and Lodge would retire/depart once Haas arrives hypothetically.

Comment

• The club has signed Spencer Leniu and has a salary cap to deal with they aren't going out spending $1m+ on Haas

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Apart from the minor incident with Kelly what’s Haas done that’s so wrong? And who cares about his Mum. Nicko seems to be going ok at Cronulla.
          He was arrested for threatening police and specifically threatened to assault a female police officer but given your regular sexist remarks about the NRLW I am not surprised you don't have a problem with this.

Comment

• No money for JWH and we are chasing Pain in the Hass . Bullshite

Comment

• Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

He was arrested for threatening police and specifically threatened to assault a female police officer but given your regular sexist remarks about the NRLW I am not surprised you don't have a problem with this.
              The club wont have a problem with this so why should we. Tetevano?? Lodge's crime was horrific!!!

Haas is a weapon and was from day one. Playing huge minutes and dominating as a kid basically

It's a big yes for me !!! Maybe i can offer my services to get his Mum transferred to the NSW system hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                No money for JWH and we are chasing Pain in the Hass . Bullshite
                The 'no money' for JWH is just pure media dribble and Roosters hate

Comment

• We can sign all the best players we want, but if we keep completing at 60% and making fundamental errors we won’t win anything. Fix the basics

Comment

• Originally posted by dice View Post

It never existed. There have been many party boys over the years, convicted wife basher, convicted assault. I don't really GAF. Tetevano and Lodge paid for their crimes, got their lives back in order, and have served us well.

If anyone here wants to follow model citizens who go to church every Sunday then I suggest supporting Dorothy and Marjorie at the local Lawn Bowling Club.
                    How's Dot and Marge been going? Did they start the season strong? No discipline prob either I bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lip View Post

How's Dot and Marge been going? Did they start the season strong? No discipline prob either I bet?
                      I believe they are both very experienced ball handlers as well.

Comment

• Would be a helluva signing but imagine the media/social media meltdown if we did.

Comment

• guy is a gun but unlikely signing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            Would be a helluva signing but imagine the media/social media meltdown if we did.
                            I dunno I reckon Dot and Marge would sign for seven of new at each turnover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I believe they are both very experienced ball handlers as well.
                              They would certainly let them go gently out of the hands

Comment

• If we signed Haas even I would be questioning our salary cap unless we let go a big name player to make it happen. Idiot Tallis would be unstoppable. Speaking of which I had the misfortune of having the Johns show on last night in the background while I was doing other stuff online. What was it with him constantly mocking the ‘Roosters way’. He really is a tool who needs to get a life.

Comment

Working...
                                X