Haas on our Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
    If we signed Haas even I would be questioning our salary cap unless we let go a big name player to make it happen. Idiot Tallis would be unstoppable. Speaking of which I had the misfortune of having the Johns show on last night in the background while I was doing other stuff online. What was it with him constantly mocking the ‘Roosters way’. He really is a tool who needs to get a life.
    The 'Roosters way' saying even does my head in !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
      If we signed Haas even I would be questioning our salary cap unless we let go a big name player to make it happen. Idiot Tallis would be unstoppable. Speaking of which I had the misfortune of having the Johns show on last night in the background while I was doing other stuff online. What was it with him constantly mocking the ‘Roosters way’. He really is a tool who needs to get a life.
      We have a sombrero MR we're fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

The 'Roosters way' saying even does my head in !!!
        Lol…but he just kept going on and on about it thinking he was so clever and funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lip View Post

How's Dot and Marge been going? Did they start the season strong? No discipline prob either I bet?
          I made it obvious that I secretly admire them two. Although Edith and Beatrice can be improper at times with their excessive drinking of Chamomile. Trigger warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

The club wont have a problem with this so why should we. Tetevano?? Lodge's crime was horrific!!!

Haas is a weapon and was from day one. Playing huge minutes and dominating as a kid basically

It's a big yes for me !!! Maybe i can offer my services to get his Mum transferred to the NSW system hahaha
            I didn't say the club would have a problem with his off field stuff I said we already Leniu for next year and a salary cap to deal with

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
              No money for JWH and we are chasing Pain in the Hass . Bullshite

you do know it’s for the 2025 season right? Making cap room wouldn’t be an issue by then

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

you do know it’s for the 2025 season right? Making cap room wouldn’t be an issue by then
                No didn't know that but thanks .who are we getting rid of ???

Comment

• Who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

Not yet. He's a free agent after nov 1.
                    We'd have to pay way unders to get him as it's said bronco pty ltd are offering over a mill.
                    ahh there you have it then. Can’t see him coming here, when the broncs are offering that sorta coin!
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                      Who cares?
                      Good on You Coggy, don't hold back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
                        Fkn FuxSports , why waste space on stories that a 3 years (maybe) away …nitwits
                        Agree. Useless report!

Comment

Working...
                        X