X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Smith split between Roosters and Dolphins as new NRL home

According to “the mole” at nine sports
    …. for whatever that’s worth.
    Maybe uncle Nick is about to weave his magic again?

We can only hope.
    The bottom line is he is better than Sam & he would trust the Roosters into Premiership favourites. By 2023 the Chooks will also need to buy the best prop in the game to support Collins as JWH will be playing off the bench. Baker & Tuku ready to take over from JWH.

Comment

go to the dolphins. they need you we dont. try cronulla also.
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Save the money and Develop Verrills/Watson and Marshke/Lussick and other youngsters in the wings in this role such as Tyler Moriarty for instance - Only spend the money if a role needs to be filled - dummy half is more than covered.

Comment

So this clown gets caught snorting coke, gets a slap on the wrist and has clubs lining up with offers supposedly for big money.
          Not for any money thanks. he's a high energy battering ram, and that's all he is.
          Not a dummy halfs asshole, until they make forward passes legal, with no kicking game.
          Pass.... not forward.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            So this clown gets caught snorting coke, gets a slap on the wrist and has clubs lining up with offers supposedly for big money.
            Not for any money thanks. he's a high energy battering ram, and that's all he is.
            Not a dummy halfs asshole, until they make forward passes legal, with no kicking game.
            Pass.... not forward.
            I don't share the enthusiasm for the cheese. I can respect the player he is though. I get a bit put off with his manager selling him as a world class starting nine which i don't think he is. As R6 put it about Verills, is Brandon happy to just get it off the deck to teddy and keary to run the show?

I don't see him being the right "fit" for our team. But he's not having dinner at my house soooooooo............

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

I don't share the enthusiasm for the cheese. I can respect the player he is though. I get a bit put off with his manager selling him as a world class starting nine which i don't think he is. As R6 put it about Verills, is Brandon happy to just get it off the deck to teddy and keary to run the show?

I don't see him being the right "fit" for our team. But he's not having dinner at my house soooooooo............
              A little unpredictability out of dummy half is a good thing.
              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Pass.... not forward.
                Think you're watching the wrong player bro.
                in regards to him doing a few nose beers in the off-season who gives a fark, plenty of our players would be also

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post

A little unpredictability out of dummy half is a good thing.
                  Sure, I think Sam Verills GF try was exactly that. Not in the same calibre of unpredictability over the course of a career like smith, but its there in Verills as a player. Anyway i'm just loyal to Sam. If the cheese becomes a Rooster i'll be loyal to him too.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Sure, I think Sam Verills GF try was exactly that. Not in the same calibre of unpredictability over the course of a career like smith, but its there in Verills as a player. Anyway i'm just loyal to Sam. If the cheese becomes a Rooster i'll be loyal to him too.
                    Yeah and we can't forget that. Verrills is back at training, he's recovered and hopefully his eyesight is back to normal. My opinion is that...
                    - Verrills is like Grant... more mobile and unpredictable than Smith.
                    - Smith is a little nugget who's impossible to tackle and belts the wind out of people when he tackles them. He would straighten up our defence.

Am I in a rush to release Verrills? Shyte no. However, when somebody like Smith comes on the market, I think you've gotta ask the question. If Robbo's happy with him on a personal level and he's willing to take a cut to be with us, I don't think you'd turn town a Dally M #9 who actively wants to buy into our culture.

The other question I'd ask is... are we 100% sure he was snorting cocaine and clowning around? To me the video shows him sitting down on a couch quite calmly saying 'calm down' while another guy's dancing in the table. I don't think it's impossible that he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and his punishment was purely for not saying 'right flush that shyte down the toilet and GTF out of here!!! Sick of your shyte boys!!!' Just a thought.

Comment

Verrills and Smith are like the proverbial chalk and cheese (pun intended).

Comment

Pass.... not forward.
                        you obviously wouldn’t have been a friend fan then

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

you obviously wouldn’t have been a friend fan then
                          Friend was far better all round player than Smith will ever be. better defender, kicking game ,80 minute player, better dummy half. His record speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                          X