Our Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Some over the top PC stuff here I think....won't matter a shit once the first trial game is kicked off next year, no damage.
    Mate, we live in a day and age in society where everyone and everything is "over the top PC stuff" i.e. "The Squid Games" issue. It's sad but true ... but yes hopefully all is forgotten when the first trial game kicks off !

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      With Luke Keary returning next season will Teddy be sharing the captaincy role?

What’s to say that if Keary didn’t go down last season that he would not have been given the captaincy. Teddy has certainly excelled in the position and proven he’s a leader but with Luke back should he be captain and/or sharing the role?
      Good point.
      I think Luke would have been given the captaincy before Teddy this year if he didnt get injured.
      I know Robbo doesnt mind co captains but I hate it.
      I would leave it with Teddy & it was unfortunate that Keary got injured & didnt get a crack at the captaincy.
      Me personally I would have Victor Radley as captain.

Comment

In reality it doesn't make too much difference who has the "C" next to their name....... Keary becomes the main playmaker/organiser on whatever side of the field he chooses- the team is his to run. JWH will lead the forwards & Teddy was done a great job leading so id leave the captaincy with him.

Comment

I'd personally go with Teddy as sole captain. And give Keary and JWH official VC status

Comment

Working...
          X