Inspirational Boyd Cordner Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspirational Boyd Cordner Podcast

Hey guys, the Boyd Cordner podcast produced by YKTR has just come live and is already a great listen. Thought it would be good to share it on here given how important Cords has been to our club and expanding on his role going forward.

Here is a youtube link for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3AQ...withJustinHoro

Thanks TeddyGoat
    Cords is a champion but Cooper Cronk is the greatest buy the Roosters have ever made. Without him no Premierships in 2018 & 2019. No player has ever signed a 2 year contract at the Roosters & brought the Premiership home both years. What a masterstroke by Robbo/Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Thanks TeddyGoat
      Cords is a champion but Cooper Cronk is the greatest buy the Roosters have ever made. Without him no Premierships in 2018 & 2019. No player has ever signed a 2 year contract at the Roosters & brought the Premiership home both years. What a masterstroke by Robbo/Nick
      Can't argue with this

Comment

Thanks TeddyGoat
        Have to disagree, Cooper was a great buy and an integral part in winning 2018 and 2019,but brad filter was our best buy,4 gfs in 5 years,yes only 1 win but he helped shape our club even 20 odd years latter.
        and as fitzy said, I'd rather play in a gf and loose, than never play one at all

Comment

Originally posted by doves07 View Post

Have to disagree, Cooper was a great buy and an integral part in winning 2018 and 2019,but brad filter was our best buy,4 gfs in 5 years,yes only 1 win but he helped shape our club even 20 odd years latter.
          and as fitzy said, I'd rather play in a gf and loose, than never play one at all
          I'll take the back to back player over the 4 GF's for 1 win player but I do agree Freddy was a sensational buy just behind Cooper.

Comment

Thanks TeddyGoat
            don’t forget teddy in those same years, we don’t win anything without either of them.

2million on two of the best players in their positions at the time, do that every 5 or 6 years and you will always be top of the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

don’t forget teddy in those same years, we don’t win anything without either of them.

2million on two of the best players in their positions at the time, do that every 5 or 6 years and you will always be top of the tree.
              Without a doubt Teddy, Keary, Latrell, JWH, Toups & the 2 spirits of the team Cords & Friendy could all be added to the we dont win the comp without them but I was combining Cooper being the best buy the Roosters have ever bought saying without him we dont win back to back. I think the Chooks could of still won a comp with one of those players out but without Cronk the back to back wouldnt have happened.

Comment

Without a doubt Teddy, Keary, Latrell, JWH, Toups & the 2 spirits of the team Cords & Friendy could all be added to the we dont win the comp without them but I was combining Cooper being the best buy the Roosters have ever bought saying without him we dont win back to back. I think the Chooks could of still won a comp with one of those players out but without Cronk the back to back wouldnt have happened.
                Lucky we got both, cos I still think we don’t win without both of them.

Comment

Thanks TeddyGoat
                  Freddy

Comment

Cracker of a podcast, worth the listen and you can see why cords was held in such high esteem and achieved so much in the game by an early age.
                    A telling comment by Horo was when he said about blokes coming off contract and players would say " Storm or roosters".
                    The two teams that have been by far the most dominant over the last 20 years and the players know if they want to improve and obtain success they are the club's to play for.

Comment

Working...
                    X