• Show
Clear All

• Roosters Preseason Trials Dates and Times Confirmed

Friday, February 18, Leichhardt Oval
    6pm: Sydney Roosters vs Canberra Raiders

Friday, February 25, Central Coast Stadium
    8pm: Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers

That’s not a mix up?
    Roosters v Canberra at Leichhardt then the Tigers up the coast, surely the Chooks would play the Tigers at Leichhardt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      That’s not a mix up?
      Roosters v Canberra at Leichhardt then the Tigers up the coast, surely the Chooks would play the Tigers at Leichhardt.
      Those times and venues are correct both games are part of double headers.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/12/08/...ouble-headers/

Comment

Apparently trials will be televised on Fox this season. About time.

Comment

Fingers crossed, hoping for no injuries during the trails. Last sesson almost every game it felt like we were waiting for another injury to inflict one of the boys

Comment

great if the trial games are televised, looking forward to see how some of our young guys go.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
              great if the trial games are televised, looking forward to see how some of our young guys go.
              Gossy trial is usually Bears in Easts jerseys, still interesting though. The double header could change that a bit and be our final hit out I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                That’s not a mix up?
                They should move the Canberra game to Seiffert and the Tigpies one to Leichardt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Gossy trial is usually Bears in Easts jerseys, still interesting though. The double header could change that a bit and be our final hit out I'd say.
                  LOL I remember the Bears fans having a massive whinge about it on Facebook this year ay. Wonder how their NRL bid's coming along?

Don't wanna attack our feeder but it's an interesting relationship ay. I personally like having a Bears great coaching a professionally run reserve-grade side that did us EXTREMELY proud in 2021. Seems to be a productive relationship for now.

It's frustrating that Souffs were able to force their way back in through legal action and $$$ as I reckon there's much better candidates than them. At least the north sydney (i.e. north shore other than Manly + northern beaches - way different cultural vibe when you think lower north shore, Chatty, Pymble, Wahroonga...etc) is a legit part of Sydney. Haven't quite worked out why this sliver of land comprising a single, inner-city suburb (plus a heap of Eastern suburbs) is called the 'south'.
                  Last edited by ism22; 12-09-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

LOL I remember the Bears fans having a massive whinge about it on Facebook this year ay. Wonder how their NRL bid's coming along?

Don't wanna attack our feeder but it's an interesting relationship ay. I personally like having a Bears great coaching a professionally run reserve-grade side that did us EXTREMELY proud in 2021. Seems to be a productive relationship for now.

It's frustrating that Souffs were able to force their way back in through legal action and $$$ as I reckon there's much better candidates than them. At least the north sydney (i.e. north shore other than Manly + northern beaches - way different cultural vibe when you think lower north shore, Chatty, Pymble, Wahroonga...etc) is a legit part of Sydney. Haven't quite worked out why this sliver of land comprising a single, inner-city suburb (plus a heap of Eastern suburbs) is called the 'south'.
                    If Souths & Melbourne weren't in the comp who would you hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      Apparently trials will be televised on Fox this season. About time.
                      Leichhardt Oval is unreal to go & watch the footy at, if you can you should go to the trial at Leichhardt, I'll buy you a beer if you come to the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X