No announcement yet.

Mitchell gets suspension decision reversed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously should a guy who left us 2 years ago be getting this kind of attention on this site ....yea everyone admit it, he was a loss , a huge loss ...we had won the 2 premierships prior to him leaving , nothing since, but lets all move on ...we have a lot to look forward to , latrell is the past , the pretty ex gf who left us ...now we have another hottie on our arm and life is good

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
      seriously should a guy who left us 2 years ago be getting this kind of attention on this site ....yea everyone admit it, he was a loss , a huge loss ...we had won the 2 premierships prior to him leaving , nothing since, but lets all move on ...we have a lot to look forward to , latrell is the past , the pretty ex gf who left us ...now we have another hottie on our arm and life is good
      It's not about him not being at the Roosters for me anyway.Its about the dog shot and not taking ownership not the damage he did .Now the bloke gets special treatment , treatment the likes of Teddy wouldn't get or Rads .

Comment

His tackle on Joey cost him & Souths a GF, I think thats enough. I hope he's fit & firing for Rd 3 & I also hope the 17 Chooks picked are up for the game & do their best to hurt him because he'll be doing his best to hurt the Roosters players.

Comment

Agreed mate. I don't get hating on the family. Everybody has a weird uncle who they wish would shut up and behave like and adult occasionally, but you don't go and backstab them coz they are family.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Especially when one is a rep game that not everyone has the chance to be picked for. It doesn’t matter how good Teddy or Turbo are, they can never play in the all stars game, so they couldn’t have any suspension reduced like one of the indigenous boys. That’s not equitable.
            They should have let him play the All Stars game as it’s a trial. Players from England can’t have their suspensions reduced in either game.

Comment

Hey Matty, i've notice for a while now without fail you seem to arc-up each time there's an anti-Latrell thread or comment posted.

Yes, you're entitled to express how you feel about it however, so too are supporters like myself who acknowledge his efforts in the RWB and have moved on since but despise:
              a. the team he now plays for
              b. his ongoing grubby antics and unaccountability...........reckons he doesn't have to change!
              c. his arrogance and lack of genuine remorse for his actions

So, to answer your question, IMO - abso-****en-lutely does the guy who left our club 2 years ago warrant the attention he receives on this site for the above reasons and dare i say will probably continue to!

Comment

Once a grub................ always will be..............

Comment

he was a grub at the Roosters but is a dirty low grub at souffs.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Absolutely hate him. And I also wish our enforcers would towel him up, but let's be honest here: he's far more likely to get the last laugh – he's unstoppable on his day.

Agree with whoever said it above, we need to play our game and keep the emotion out of it.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      Absolutely hate him. And I also wish our enforcers would towel him up, but let's be honest here: he's far more likely to get the last laugh – he's unstoppable on his day.

Agree with whoever said it above, we need to play our game and keep the emotion out of it.
                      Absolutely. Beat them on the paddock and laugh at him when they walk off.

This game will attract plenty of scrutiny and we will be targeted by the officials so keep it clean and not risk suspensions on our part as you know fatrell will get suspended at some point during the season anyway.

Injuries we cant control but suspensions we sort of can and we need our best 17 out there as much as possible. Better not to risk it and have a greater shot at yet another title.
                      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 02-26-2022, 04:34 AM.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Agree, Robbo's no fool this time around. Cannot afford to become engrossed in retaliation like last year when our forwards went after pretty boy Arrow after what he did to Tedesco in SOO.
                        We lost and DSF copped punishment for his rabbit punch.

No doubt Rads and JWH will rough him & Walker up and unsettle them.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Agree, Robbo's no fool this time around. Cannot afford to become engrossed in retaliation like last year when our forwards went after pretty boy Arrow after what he did to Tedesco in SOO.
                          We lost and DSF copped punishment for his rabbit punch.

No doubt Rads and JWH will rough him & Walker up and unsettle them.
                          I think either or both of Radley/Jwh will get suspended if they go after Latrell, if they hit him high, it will be pretty hard to not get charged with an “intentional” charge, better if they just play a bit dirty and keep rubbing his face in the ground and frustrate him into doing something dumb back.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Hey Matty, i've notice for a while now without fail you seem to arc-up each time there's an anti-Latrell thread or comment posted.

Yes, you're entitled to express how you feel about it however, so too are supporters like myself who acknowledge his efforts in the RWB and have moved on since but despise:
                            a. the team he now plays for
                            b. his ongoing grubby antics and unaccountability...........reckons he doesn't have to change!
                            c. his arrogance and lack of genuine remorse for his actions

So, to answer your question, IMO - abso-****en-lutely does the guy who left our club 2 years ago warrant the attention he receives on this site for the above reasons and dare i say will probably continue to!
                            i personally think its a little ocd after 2 years on. its silly and peetty , i loathed him when he first left , now im just like yea ok , latrell is latrell , gun player , big ego to match ...the rap star of the nrl

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I think either or both of Radley/Jwh will get suspended if they go after Latrell, if they hit him high, it will be pretty hard to not get charged with an “intentional” charge, better if they just play a bit dirty and keep rubbing his face in the ground and frustrate him into doing something dumb back.
                              it is totally not worth a suspension. just get the win, we owe them .

Comment

it is totally not worth a suspension. just get the win, we owe them .
                                We owe that much to Joey and I’m sure he would take that as fair payback.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X