Mitchell gets suspension decision reversed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell gets suspension decision reversed

His non-participation in the All Stars exhibition game now counts as time served for his Manu thuggery so he'll be back for Round 2 against The Storm not Round 3 against us as previously stated.

Here's hoping he experiences some karma.

Seeing most high profile players sat the match out, this is utter rubbish!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Latrell looks heavy, he obviously needs the run

Comment

On that basis Smith plays for Melbourne Round 1. Let’s see the NRL wriggle out of that

Comment

And This
          NRL: Rabbitohs Latrell Mitchell doesn't need to change game, Joey Manu tackle (nine.com.au)

Comment

He doesn’t need to change his game. He just needs to play within the rules. Bring on the agro. If you don’t like it then go and watch the ballet.

Comment

Love the agro , dispise the dirt and that's all the hit on Joey was .That he needs to change

Comment

Hope Radley lines one up on Fatrell the grub.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                  Love the agro , dispise the dirt and that's all the hit on Joey was .That he needs to change
                  My comment was not directed at you mate. Was directed at anyone who doesn’t want to see agro. Yes the dirty play needs to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    Hope Radley lines one up on Fatrell the grub.
                    I think a few of them will be lining up to have a go at that muppet. Don’t under estimate Joey. He’ll want his revenge too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I think a few of them will be lining up to have a go at that muppet. Don’t under estimate Joey. He’ll want his revenge too.
                      Let’s hope it doesn’t distract them from the end game - a comprehensive win - like lasts years debacle.
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

That’s a shame, will probably get suspended before we meet them in Round 3 then.

Comment

Meh he missed the big dance which cost them a serious shot at the premiership so I'm not too bummed. I personally think exhibition games shouldn't count but I know that being indigenous means a lot to Latrell so I'm not against this one per se as I think it's a lesson learned.

Does he need to change his game big time? Not really IMO. It was one dog shot and I doubt he'll be doing it again any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            Meh he missed the big dance which cost them a serious shot at the premiership so I'm not too bummed. I personally think exhibition games shouldn't count but I know that being indigenous means a lot to Latrell so I'm not against this one per se as I think it's a lesson learned.

Does he need to change his game big time? Not really IMO. It was one dog shot and I doubt he'll be doing it again any time soon.
                            It was a dog shot bro but he’s been a cat for a loooooong time.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Odds are now available on LM’s next suspension :
                              Forearm or elbow to the head - $2
                              Shoulder charge to the head - $2.50
                              Kick player or lash out with the boot - $3
                              Head high tackle -$5
                              Knees in the back - $7
                              Other illegal tackle / incident $11

Comment

Working...
                              X