This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible news
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

RIP David.
      Passionate and loyal fan who cared and shared.

Comment

What terrible news. JT has been on here since I started posting about 10 years ago. Just awful. Condolences to his family.
        RIP JT. You were a truly passionate Roosters supporter.

Comment

Yep, very sad news, RIP JT.

Comment

A legend round these parts.

We are all Roosters fans and although we all have differing opinions on here from time to time, it’s times like this that we all come together.

Thoughts with his family but also his close friends on here. Hope you guys are ok.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

very sad news . not been a great 3 days.

Comment

Damn. We argued many times but I am very sad to hear this awful news. RIP Johnny Tobin.

Comment

Damn that's sad. RIP Johnny Tobin.

Comment

Very sad news indeed. RIP JT - we’re gonna miss ya!
                    Our thoughts and prayers to your family …

Comment

Incredibly sad news thoughts go out to his family and friends RIP JT.

Comment

Shocked..no wonder he hasn't answered my calls..thought he was busy..I think someone tried to call me of his passing last night but forgot to return the call.
                        new him from ore wall days..was funny as hell..became friends..close at one stage..introduced him to the Roosters Rat Pack etc.
                        Had our differences...shared many laugh we had been calling each other up on a weekly bases..until recently..we always had a laugh.
                        This has kind of ****ed my day up..
                        R.I.P Dave
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

JT was a friend of mine. I’ve known him since I was about 10. Met him on a coach trip to Canberra to watch a game in the early 90s. Was the most passionate fan, loved his team. Was also a wonderful family man. Loving father of 2 boys and husband to a great lady.

Devastating that he is no longer with us. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.
                          Last edited by Thirteen; 03-07-2022, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Sad news RIP JT
                            You could tell by his posts his passion for the chooks was of the highest order

Comment

This is terrible news. Just awful.

I joined The Wall in 2001 and he was a mainstay of it back then.

I met him a few times including one memorable day / evening at Brain’s house one grand final day.

As mentioned earlier he played a significant role in Glenn’s Raise Up A Rooster night at Easts Leagues.

He loved the Roosters and was one of the few with real inside knowledge.

My deepest condolences to his family. I’ll miss you Dave.
                              Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Condolences. RIP legend lets hope the Chooks take it out this year for all of us & JT

Comment

Working...
                                X