This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Bondi spy View Post
    Dave was my cousin and best friend since I was born in 1970. The man was literally larger than life. The most generous and loyal person I knew. Life will never be the same. Not even close.
    How did he pass away if you don’t mind us asking Spy? Has he been ill for a while? Condolences for your loss.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

RIP, will miss his very passionate love for our team. Roosters 2022!!
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

RIP.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

In the old days..Killer Clown
          The Anus?

His best thread was the "LOL @ Finch" back in 2005. Brilliant.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Very sad news Dave was such a kind guy who did so much for others and never wanted anything in return. As others have mentioned his input into the Raise up a Rooster night turned the event from a few mates helping a fellow support to a memorable event

I will miss his wit,, Twitter posts and his undying dislike for South's. Condolences to his family

Comment

Reading all the great tributes on here for JT, it would seem appropriate for the club to make mention of his sad passing on roosters.com.au.

Comment

Almost got the chance to meet JT once and regret that lost opportunity. He struck me as a Rooster through and through. I'm saddened to hear of his passing and send my condolences to his family.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi spy View Post
                  Dave was my cousin and best friend since I was born in 1970. The man was literally larger than life. The most generous and loyal person I knew. Life will never be the same. Not even close.
                  Missed ya mate long time..sad time to reunite..need a get together in the Wankers(chairmans ) club..you and I were the only ones getting pissed back in the day .
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                    Reading all the great tributes on here for JT, it would seem appropriate for the club to make mention of his sad passing on roosters.com.au.
                    When my father (who had a past association with the club) died, the club was contacted and they posted it on the website. They’re usually pretty respectful for anyone in the roosters ‘family’.

RIP JT. I wish your family and friends long life.

Comment

RIP JT, his glory glory and melon's game previews posts on the old wall were legendary.

Comment

Always a sad time when a fellow Rooster passes, no matter what our differences. RIP JT.

Comment

RIP Chookstar..

Comment

Very sad news. JT was a mainstay of this forum and I enjoyed reading his contributions. This place will be much poorer for his passing. Condolences to his family. RIP..

Comment

I haven’t posted in years but that’s some shitty news. JT and Chook were the first Roosters to direct me to The Wall from that old pre-rleague Illasox forums. I didn’t always get along with JT but always have had massive respect for the man especially after his efforts around Billygunn and many others. I have met him on a few occasions and he was a very nice person and very committed to our club and the people associated with it and showed that with huge generosity that he didn’t seek kudos or praise for. Seeya JT and here are a couple of smileys for you

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Good to see you’re doing well Backwards!
                                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                                X