Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what happened to Stephenj?
    He was a long time poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Hey Eddie, yes terrible news re Dave, sorry I missed ya call from the other day mate.

Will give you a call on the weekend.....
      Hey Brawler, long time.
      Sorry I missed your last call as well, but these days I'm in bed by about 7pm.
      Been a bad 12 months.

I knew you'd feel the same about losing such an important member of our Rooster family.......
      Just shattered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
        This thread deserves to be pinned / sticky to honour the great man.
        Yes. We should dedicate the season to his memory.
        I know 13 said he wouldn't like his picture or real details posted here, but it's easy enough to access on twitter.

I just feel we should do something.................

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Does anyone know what happened to Stephenj?
          I recall him saying he had suffered a stroke, but was still posting for quite awhile afterwards.
          Perhaps we have cause for concern?

Comment

• Gosh this is such a blast from the past. I have made life long friendships from The Wall. I was sad to hear this morning JT had passed and thought I would join to offer my condolences. It's amazing to see so many posters still here. Vale JT. I still think of The Backpacker, Old Chook (Bob) and Spanner who were great Wallsters and passed far too early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Does anyone know what happened to Stephenj?
              He is still posting regularly on Facebook.

I saw last week he was having coffee with some friends at Gymea. He was also out watching his beloved Engadine Lions Rugby club run around in the golden oldies last month.

Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Yes it would be great to honour Dave with a Johnny Tobin memorial something or other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

I saw last week he was having coffee with some friends at Gymea. He was also out watching his beloved Engadine Lions Rugby club run around in the golden oldies last month.
                  Good stuff.

Comment

• sad news

Comment

• To quote the great 'Dave the Rooster'... LOL@Souffs!

Maybe there's an omen attached to his death at Souffs are headed for the spoon with a winless season? I swear that'd be the one thing I'd wish for if I could have one thing in the world, but never get to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Parkway Drive is baaaack!

Comment

• [QUOTE=eddie;n920182]

Hey Brawler, long time.
                          Sorry I missed your last call as well, but these days I'm in bed by about 7pm.
                          Been a bad 12 months.

I knew you'd feel the same about losing such an important member of our Rooster family.......
                          Just shattered.[/QUOTE
                          Nice to see you pop on here again Eddie. It’s a shame it’s for such terrible news though. Sorry to hear things haven’t been going well for you.

Comment

• Rest In Peace - and condolences to family and friends.

Really nice to see Eddie, Parky and Stsae (and others) on here again.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Vale John Tobin a great contribution

Comment

• Awful, awful news. quite a shock that is, I also enjoyed reading his posts and those cracking one-liners, which we could have desperately used today. He didn't beat around the bush. Geez. R.i.p JT.

Comment

Working...
                                X