Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 jersey, gear ??

Have these been released yet ??

I know all our gear was sent back as one of the sponsors was done for fraud and they had to be removed/replaced but that was quite a while ago.

Normally up on their site for sale etc months ago

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
    Have these been released yet ??

I know all our gear was sent back as one of the sponsors was done for fraud and they had to be removed/replaced but that was quite a while ago.

Normally up on their site for sale etc months ago
    What happened to the sponsor? Didn’t hear anything about it.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Also, what happened to the Members polo? Haven't seen for the last 2 years. I always get one of them when they are available, and where them all the time.

Comment

All now available according to the Sydney Roosters website- Training Gear- Still selling 2021 Jersey's though

https://shop.roosters.com.au/?_gl=1*...000.1598532365

Not sure I would go fishing in this though - too good for that activity

https://shop.roosters.com.au/sydney-...fishing-shirt/
        Last edited by King Salvo; 03-07-2022, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Which sponsor? Anyway I’m barred from buying any new gear this year, my wife has placed sanctions on me saying I have far too many items.
          I’ll have the kids buy me some as presents

Comment

Hardly anything in stock at shop.roosters, much better range available on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
              Which sponsor? Anyway I’m barred from buying any new gear this year, my wife has placed sanctions on me saying I have far too many items.
              I’ll have the kids buy me some as presents
              Tell the Wife that in years to come these items will be like antique's and be worth something.- Put them in the Pool room perhaps

I have quite a few Scanlon footy cards for instance that are worth something according to the various sites where these are up for sale - Paul Hayward 1978 one for instance - Couldn't swap it for love nor money in late 1978 and 1979 at School - no one wanted it - seen it on various sites for sale from $10 to $40.

Plus a 1997 signed Roosters Jumper with a letter of Authenticity- names of players and their autographs as some of the Autographs i could not work out without the letter.

Won it in one of the raffles they would have at home games - 2 prizes - Home and Away Jersey (Traditional and White)- certainly interesting how the Jersey's have changed - this one the traditional one - 3/4 sleeve and heavy and thick material.

Tickets were $5

Last edited by King Salvo; 03-07-2022, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                Savvy supporter is a pretty good site too.

Comment

I heard the players jerseys came and had to be altered as the collars were different from one side to the other

merchandise has been delayed for public

Comment

Our agreement with Castore was a 2 year cycle with the jersey being updated next season, same agreement castore also has with Melbourne.
                    So no changes to home or away except a few sponsors.

Let’s hope we get a new fresh Anzac, or indigenous jersey though.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                      This seller called 'PaulCarter69' has some good deals. I haven't received any of the stuff I ordered from him yet but it'll be here any minute I'm sure!

Comment

The week the comp starts you’d think all the new merch would be available. It’s a flaw really.

I was at the supporters shop last week. Very little stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          The week the comp starts you’d think all the new merch would be available. It’s a flaw really.

I was at the supporters shop last week. Very little stock.
                          100% issues with a sponsor on the gear.

I've never claimed to know anyone at the Roosters but last year a very close friend who worked for the NRL was placed with the Roosters as a BIO Security officer in the bubble in QLD. Chooks and particularly Robbo loved him, now employed full time with the Roosters in a great role

Apart from a few Castore training tees, no 2022 gear available .

Comment

Is the red jumper available- be 6 jumpers then counting the Indigenous and Anzac Day round ones.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                              Is the red jumper available- be 6 jumpers then counting the Indigenous and Anzac Day round ones.

I haven't seen the red (alternate) jersey in a few seasons. I don't think Castore's jersey manufacturing deal incorporated the red colour design. It's a shame though because personally I believe that is a lethal looking design.

PS: Surprised to see Magic Class disappear from the jersey sponsors

Comment

Working...
                              X