Roosters Juniors/Pathways- Washout Round and 1st Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters Juniors/Pathways- Washout Round and 1st Round

NSWRL Facebook live streaming the Roosters vs Magpies Harold Matthews Cup and SG Ball games.

Harold Matthews Cup

Sydney Roosters 26 defeated by Western Suburbs Magpies 30

Not a good result as Wests had 12 players and Chooks led 26-16- ball control went out the window and some poor defence and errors let Wests back into the game .

* Zac Fittler heavily concussed and taken off in Harold Matthews - head in the wrong place in making a tackle- will miss next week at least - some big units in the Wests Harold Matthews Cup Team.

Lachlan Dooner another strong game and a dead eye with the boot - a couple from the sideline- my POTM

Match Score details below

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/harold...ers-v-magpies/

Central Coast Roosters 0 defeated by Cronulla Sutherland Sharks 34

Up against a pretty strong Sharks side who from those in the know are one of the favourites to win this comp

SG Ball

Sydney Roosters 40 defeated Western Suburbs Magpies 6

Fair game from all the Chooks players in a tradesman like performance - 14-6 at Half time and went on with it in the second half

Cassius Tia led the team around the park well - A fine halfback performance and my POTM just edging out Joshua Wong/Xavier Va'a and Tyler Moriarty who impresses every week I see him play - had the last kick at goal from near the sideline and nailed it.

Mentions to Siaosi Kaliti and XavierChatfield-Mooka two promising wing prospects

Match Score details below

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-bal...ers-v-magpies/

Jersey Flegg

Sydney Roosters 36 defeated Newcastle Knights 10

NSW CUP

North Sydney Bears 36 defeated Newcastle Knights 24
    Last edited by King Salvo; 03-13-2022, 04:28 PM.

Good work King. I'll have a look at Moriaty. Where do watch 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
      Good work King. I'll have a look at Moriaty. Where do watch 'em?
      NSWRL Facebook live stream selected games each week - Various Junior reps/pathways including finals and now Jersey Flegg and NSW Cup

Comment

Working...
      X