Tickets v Manly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets v Manly

Hey Guys, I'm a family gold member with Easts. I want to purchase another 4 GA tickets for the Manly game and I want to sit in general admission with my mates that will be coming. Can my family just sit in general admission with the extra 4 tickets I will purchase or will I have to purchase 8 GA tickets. Thanks

Don’t purchase 4 more tickets. Just walk straight into general admission. The staff there don’t give a shit. If they happen to ask to see your tickets than just have the 4 people with the GA tickets walk in first and then get one of them to walk back out with all the tickets and you and the others take these and flash to the usher if required.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Don’t purchase 4 more tickets. Just walk straight into general admission. The staff there don’t give a shit. If they happen to ask to see your tickets than just have the 4 people with the GA tickets walk in first and then get one of them to walk back out with all the tickets and you and the others take these and flash to the usher if required.
      Would the person walking out with these 4 GA Ticket be asked to show their ticket as well when going back in ? - If they give these to the other 4 they wont have a ticket?

Best Idea is to ring the Club
      Last edited by King Salvo; 03-13-2022, 06:51 PM.

Comment

They shouldn’t charge you after Saturdays performance ..

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Would the person walking out with these 4 GA Ticket be asked to show their ticket as well when going back in ? - If they give these to the other 4 they wont have a ticket?

Best Idea is to ring the Club
          Yes they would be asked to show their ticket. But in the meantime they can get 3 others in. And then one of the people walks out with 2 tickets and hands one to the guy who is waiting. It’s not rocket science King. Don’t make it sound like rocket science King. It’s that simple King.

No need to ring the club. I’ll be there Easts75. PM me if you need too and you can call me and I’ll coordinate the whole thing. Ignore King who is just being a drama Queen.

Comment

Never had an issue with it from personal experience and have done it on plenty of occasions, obviously a lot easier back in the SFS days to just walk around the whole stadium but from my experience no one will care unless the GA section had sold out and there’s no chance of that happening.

Comment

No one will check for tickets in GA.

if you’re in the stadium you obviously scanned a ticket.

Because GA is not numbered seating the staff would assume that at a minimum you had a GA ticket, otherwise how did you get in.

I’m a Member and chose GA for the same reason, as I usually have extra mates or family attending and we want to sit together. I’ve never been asked to provide my ticket when sitting in GA.

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post
                No one will check for tickets in GA.

if you’re in the stadium you obviously scanned a ticket.

Because GA is not numbered seating the staff would assume that at a minimum you had a GA ticket, otherwise how did you get in.

I’m a Member and chose GA for the same reason, as I usually have extra mates or family attending and we want to sit together. I’ve never been asked to provide my ticket when sitting in GA.
                Sorry i thought GA was still allocated seating ? But it isnt ? That's easy done then. At the shitbox that is the SCG sitting up high behind the posts is actually a heaps better view than the Gold Member area in the O'Reilly IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Sorry i thought GA was still allocated seating ? But it isnt ? That's easy done then. At the shitbox that is the SCG sitting up high behind the posts is actually a heaps better view than the Gold Member area in the O'Reilly IMO
                  GA def not allocated. Just sit anywhere brother and enjoy the game

Comment

Don't you enjoy paying for things associated with this club we love so much? You're telling people to steal from the Roosters and sneak in free. good lord

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Don't you enjoy paying for things associated with this club we love so much? You're telling people to steal from the Roosters and sneak in free. good lord

Easts75 has 4 tickets. He said he would buy 4 more for his friends. I don’t see the need for Easts75 to have to buy 4 more tickets just so he can sit with his mates. How is this stealing from the club? Easts75 already supports the club. Why should he have to buy more tickets when he has already committed to his membership?

As for me supporting the club. I’ve been a member since membership became available. I buy 4 memberships every year. One for my wife who attends about once a year but I still get her a membership cause I like to support the club. I have more merchandise than anyone I know. I spend thousands of dollars every year travelling to games all over the country. No need to question my loyalty and support towards the club.

Bateman your comprehension skills seem to be a bit lacklustre.
                      Last edited by Thirteen; 03-14-2022, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Easts75 has 4 tickets. He said he would buy 4 more for his friends. I don’t see the need for Easts75 to have to buy 4 more tickets just so he can sit with his mates. How is this stealing from the club? Easts75 already supports the club. Why should he have to buy more tickets when he has already committed to his membership?

As for me supporting the club. I’ve been a member since membership became available. I buy 4 memberships every year. One for my wife who attends about once a year but I still get her a membership cause I like to support the club. I have more merchandise than anyone I know. I spend thousands of dollars every year travelling to games all over the country. No need to question my loyalty and support towards the club.

Not questioning your love for the club at all.

Comment

It’s about how to sit together. Not how to sneak into the ground. No one is stealing from anyone.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Not questioning your love for the club at all.
                            But suggesting that I would recommend “stealing” from The Roosters is a little low.

Comment

Haha i have heaps of merchandise also bro. I have a family gold membership. My Wife and 6 year old come to every home game with me ,plus normally Melbourne game and Penrith Park game. My eldest Daughter who is 16 wiped me out of the blue last August, ex Wife poisoning her mind i think. We were tight as **** but not a word since then. She loved the footy, farking miss having her with me also... ok , vent over.
                              Thanks for the advice guys

Comment

Working...
                              X