Tickets v Manly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

But suggesting that I would recommend “stealing” from The Roosters is a little low.
    It kind of is stealing though. You spend a lot of course no doubting that and you're a great member and supporter of the club, but the club charges what they do for what tickets the tickets are and you decide to say no I've paid enough I'll just take those or not pay that entry fee. Rightly or wrongly that's the crux of the matter. No big deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

It kind of is stealing though. You spend a lot of course no doubting that and you're a great member and supporter of the club, but the club charges what they do for what tickets the tickets are and you decide to say no I've paid enough I'll just take those or not pay that entry fee. Rightly or wrongly that's the crux of the matter. No big deal though.
      It’s definitely not stealing.
      he has paid for seating in a more premium and expensive area but choosing to sit in a cheaper and more diminished area.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Suggesting that a guy who already has 4 tickets go and buy another 4 to sit in a less desired and cheaper area. What madness! I suggested he doesn’t need to do this. Stealing from the club by not telling him to go and buy more tickets!? You are a bit mad BB. At least you support the right team.

Comment

Working...
        X