Buzz reality check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigCok007 View Post
    It’s click bait. Everyone loves to hate us, the leaders he’s calling out have left in the past two years a time we earned this shocking record against the top teams.

SST was our best against Manly with over 200mtrs and suddenly past it. Teddy is and remains the games best all round 1. Angus is underdone, Rads doesn’t want to let the team down but is still showing mongrel. JWH needs a rolling start but as the year gets going he’ll dominate.

I suspect COVID and injuries has really set us back in terms of preseason prep. We had bugger all trials and not only are struggling because our combinations are still forming but it’s compounded by a lack of fitness.

The presser post game where Teddy cut in as Robbo was trying to explain how you tell Teddy not to make errors, and Teddy owns it, and had disdain for how disappointed he was… that is leadership on display. I’m backing Teddy will rally the troops and he’ll have a blinder against Cows. We’ll have a good crack this year lads. Fear not!
    Bump, and EAD Rothfield

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Certainly can.
      After the Cowboys game would be better...but I'll do both...one before and one after.

This Cowboys game will tell all.
      4th round, no excuses now...have had 3 games and this week to get things right.

Before:

1. Tedesco
      2. Tupou
      3. Momirovski
      4. Manu
      5. Keighran
      6. Keary
      7. Hutchison
      8. Waerea-Hargreaves
      9. Watson
      10. Taukeiaho
      11. N Butcher
      12. Collins
      13. Radley

Interchange:

14. Suluka-Fifita
      15. Lam
      16. Tupouniua
      17. Hau Tapuha
      So that 17 is the before. What is the 17 after the Cows game? Has it changed?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

LOL are you seriously suggesting we played poorly deliberately? Oh come on now.
        Just that we didn’t have as much hunger as the other side. I think hunger is more of a problem for us now after being up the top for so many years. I hope I’m wrong though.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

So that 17 is the before. What is the 17 after the Cows game? Has it changed?
          Yes.
          Walker to 7, Hutch to bench, Lam drops out.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Just that we didn’t have as much hunger as the other side. I think hunger is more of a problem for us now after being up the top for so many years. I hope I’m wrong though.
            I wish Walker was hungrier

Comment

Working...
            X