No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight’s weather will be a challenge for us - 27c at 8pm and 75% humidity. If our completion rate is once again poor we will be under the pump.

Comment

I'm expecting for us to get back on track tonight and winning by a big margin, anything by less than 30+ I will be disappointed.
      In fact I see a 50 point margin.

Comment

Lindsay JWH Rads Gus butcher and stili all can't have a shocker on the same day 2 weeks in a row.
        1 can have an off day but not 6 at once.
        if they all get a 7 we win easy
        go the roosters

Last edited by Bondicigar; 04-02-2022, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Go the Chookies.
          Its a must win game IMO.
          Im 4 out of 4 in my tippings so far & Ive tipped Canberra & the Roosters for the next 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
            I'm expecting for us to get back on track tonight and winning by a big margin, anything by less than 30+ I will be disappointed.
            Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              mt heart is roosters obviously , but cows by 4 ,based on last week .

really hope im wrong .
              Same here. Just too many problems to fix. Unfit players. Players out of form. Our lack of go forward. Teddy doing too much. Penalties, dropped balls, missed tackles, no spark in attack. Even if bunker and ref decisions go our way, we still have a bad habit of handing over the ball. Not expecting us to make the 8 this year.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Thank fark that embarrassment Dan Ginnane is calling the Manly Canberra game and not us...
                and the equally terrible Blocker Roach is with him
                Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 04-02-2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                  You'd be disappointed if we only won by 20? What utter rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                    Tonight’s weather will be a challenge for us - 27c at 8pm and 75% humidity. If our completion rate is once again poor we will be under the pump.
                    So we'll be under the pump.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                      Lindsay JWH Rads Gus butcher and stili all can't have a shocker on the same day 2 weeks in a row.
                      1 can have an off day but not 6 at once.
                      if they all get a 7 we win easy
                      go the roosters
                      Radley set the tone very early last week when he pushed Murray over the try line. He has ground to make up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Same here. Just too many problems to fix. Unfit players. Players out of form. Our lack of go forward. Teddy doing too much. Penalties, dropped balls, missed tackles, no spark in attack. Even if bunker and ref decisions go our way, we still have a bad habit of handing over the ball. Not expecting us to make the 8 this year.
                        That would be a disgrace with the squad we have and Robbo’s job would be on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Radley set the tone very early last week when he pushed Murray over the try line. He has ground to make up tonight.
                          For sure
                          Tonight we will see how much pride our pack have in there performance.
                          They should be smarting after last week and looking for a dominant showing tonight.
                          Im confident they will turn it around tonight
                          fingers crossed
                          Last edited by Bondicigar; 04-02-2022, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Watch the refereeing very closely.

Surely we can play a lot better than last game.

Comment

The Sydney Roosters have finalised the side set to take on the North Queensland Cowboys at Queensland Country Bank Stadium tonight.

Two changes have been made, as Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Drew Hutchison come into the starting side, while Lindsay Collins and Connor Watson revert to the interchange bench.

Kevin Naiqama becomes Sydney Rooster #1208 on the wing, while Lachlan Lam has been named as 18th man in jersey no.20.

Comment

go roosters ....play well

Comment

Working...
                                X