No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must say , given our past few weeks , I never woulda picked this score at halftime

Comment

Easy game when we hold the ball, another 40 of that thankyou.

Comment

Be better than we were second 40 against manly

Naiqama clearly best on park, what a savage…

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
          Be better than we were second 40 against manly

Naiqama clearly best on park, what a savage…
          Been on the end of some good movements on the right. Hasn’t been tested in defence yet.

Comment

More like it boys. Forwards like Collins, Rads and Sitili paved the way and let the class of Manu and Keary start to showcase.

Rads targetiing JT Lolo and besting him so far.

Naiqamas try and the lead up sequence probably the best attacking footy I've seen this year.

Want a big 2nd half and no slacking. Sutton will have us on a tiny leash.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
              Easy game when we hold the ball, another 40 of that thankyou.
              Yep good completions. Makes a big difference. It really is a simple game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Been on the end of some good movements on the right. Hasn’t been tested in defence yet.
                Yeah I find that hilarious ay... guess they're wanting to use Tat-Man as their target and avoid Manu though? Dunno.

Comment

This game is just further confirmation of how shit we were last week. Bring it home boys. Play for 80. Keep that Bogan red neck crowd quiet.

Comment

Holding onto the ball helped but how many tries did we score against 12 men? We can’t let our guard down because refs have a habit of giving momentum to our opponents in the second half. Manu is in great form along with Toups.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Toops is a machine, I swear he's been our best everygame to start the season

Comment

• I’m really liking Butcher starting in the back row

he brings stability

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          Toops is a machine, I swear he's been our best everygame to start the season
                          And pretty much the last 9 years

Comment

• First scorer in second half is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              More like it boys. Forwards like Collins, Rads and Sitili paved the way and let the class of Manu and Keary start to showcase.

Rads targetiing JT Lolo and besting him so far.

Naiqamas try and the lead up sequence probably the best attacking footy I've seen this year.

Want a big 2nd half and no slacking. Sutton will have us on a tiny leash.
                              Sutton if he’s true to form will try and get them back in the contest. So we must work very hard to prevent a comeback.
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• A very good first half performance by the whole team.
                                Hopefully enough to win the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X