Next week v drongos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week v drongos

Just read albert kellys out with a Lisfrank injury.
    meet n greet for us members
    And the Roosters staying in Brissy for the week as a lead up to the game
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

they are a bogey ream for us

Comment

Roosters 20+!! Verrills and Butch must be close to return also. An out and out 9 (although Hutch has been very competent) will help us to no end. Hopefully we can get on a bit of a run and get into some form!
      Last edited by Serenader; 04-03-2022, 09:18 AM.
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post
        Roosters 20+!! Verrills and Butch must be close to return also. An out and out 9 (although Hutch has been very competent) will help us to no end. Hopefully we can get on a bit of a run and get into some form!
        Who’s position do you see young butch take if he is fit?

Comment

I’d say Butch comes on for DSF, looking forward to Verrills coming back but expecting similar rust to combinations

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

My guess he will rotate in the DSF/Baker position depending if Robbo wants a heavier or more mobile bench.
            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigCok007 View Post
              I’d say Butch comes on for DSF, looking forward to Verrills coming back but expecting similar rust to combinations
              I think DSF is a work in progress and am happy for him to see game time right now for that development. The return could be very positive.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

it's almost a gf for the broncos - another bad loss and this season will look like the last two but we're a class above and will be keen to consolidate what we did last night

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Boyd Cordner’s.

Comment

I’ve just booked my flight. I’ll be at the players meet and greet.

Comment

Two things will secure the win next week. 1. Match Haas and their forwards. 2. Restrict Adam Reynolds. The drongos only spark yesterday came from a nothing play. Dislike Reynolds, but had to admire that chip n chase

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                        they are a bogey ream for us
                        I think every team (bar Wests Tigers) are a bogey ream for us these days.

Comment

Flegfler 4 chargers on the weekend and Pat Carrigan injured as well.

Reports from Katzman on Twitter From Egan Butcher starts running tomorrow and is 6 weeks away.

Egan Butcher, the
                          @sydneyroosters
                          forward who suffered a stress fracture in his navicular bone during the off season is set to resume running tomorrow. If all goes to plan he should be ready to return to play in about six weeks from now.

Comment

Keary a concern after seeing him hobble off and games end and in the dressing room. Hutch may play 5/8 against the second worst jersey in the comp.

Comment

Alan Katzman on twitter is great with any Roosters inside info. Seems to get all the team mail we need. Tune in he is a real Roosters stat man and great connections on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                              X