No announcement yet.

Next week v drongos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a very favourable draw over the next 5 weeks before we run into real competition and a very tough 6-7 weeks during the mid season, there is no excuse not to win and win well vs Brisbane followed by NZ, dragons, bulldogs and titans.

We then play Parramatta twice Penrith twice Melbourne twice Cronulla once with a game against Canberra in between all that.

Going off our current form we are due a loss against Brisbane go figure. Time to build some consistency and win games by putting these softer opposition teams to the sword like we should be doing, we’re nowhere near the top sides we don’t need to be just yet but a polished 80 minute performance will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Why doesn't 2010 count?
      No it doesn’t cause Morris put his foot on the line.

Premiership invalid and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

On the line? Don’t you mean almost a meter over it?
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

On the line? Don’t you mean almost a meter over it?
          Ha yes it was not even on it was it.

Comment

DSF has lost a bit of weight and looks more agile

Comment

The Roosters playing 15 mins from home , got our tix and a couple of spares …(son can’t make it) if anyone needs them pm me
              Last edited by Recky62; 04-04-2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                walker must have got an injury when he and Teddy clashed in the second half. Thats might be why he didnt kick. i mean take the shot at goal
                Looked like a bad cork, so makes sense

Comment

That was such a bad grand final. Saints were a better team than us, but in that 2nd half we couldn't even by a 70/30 call in our favour. The one that did me was when Perrett got taken out while trying to take kick to the corner and the refs didn't even bat an eye lid. Next set, Nughtingale scores to take them to 18-8 and the game was gone

Comment

Surely Haas won’t play. Integrity unit will suspend him. Can’t punch a bloke on camera and then play footy the next week. It would be a bad look.

Comment

Hopefully sammy v will play and take control in the middle, we have missed him, it also gives connor watson the chance to become one of the the best interchange players in the game, actually i reckon he will be the best.

Comment

Surely Haas won’t play. Integrity unit will suspend him. Can’t punch a bloke on camera and then play footy the next week. It would be a bad look.
                        agree! This is what buzz said tonight … hooper and Kent were saying nothing to see here.. all coz levies a good bloke

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                          Storm stripped of all points so couldnt compete for the title = Clayton’s premiership for The Illawarra Socks.
                          So, 2002 for us doesn’t count?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

So, 2002 for us doesn’t count?
                            they both have ** next to them, but there had to be a winner, and dragons were minor premiers two years running, so deserved winners.

Comment

Gets me to thinking. All this talk of him coming here. Where’s the ‘no dykhead’ policy when it comes to this bloke?

Amazing footballer but history has dykhead written all over him. I can’t see him being any different to the same reasons many opposed the thought of TPJ coming.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Gets me to thinking. All this talk of him coming here. Where’s the ‘no dykhead’ policy when it comes to this bloke?

Amazing footballer but history has dykhead written all over him. I can’t see him being any different to the same reasons many opposed the thought of TPJ coming.
                                They will either no longer consider him or they will take the attitude that they can turn him into a man.

If we get him I’ll be happy and if we don’t get him I’ll be happy. I was all for him up until this incident. We don’t need a thug at our club. And he’s a repeat offender.

Comment

Working...
                                X