Next week v drongos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post

That is close to the daftest comment on this forum. The comp is only 4 rounds gone and only a novice RL follower would be daft enough to write a team off in week 5. Wait until your wings dry before your next post young man or you will get 10 in the bin and on report or you can choose to get a damn good spanking from Wendell Sailor
    He’s hardly wrong tho. The last few years, they have been written off in almost every round and rightly so. They have been a rabble and continue to be.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Haas was doing an impersonation of Elvis, singing Blue suede shoes "But don't you step on my blue suede shoes well you can do anything but Lay off of my blue suede shoes"
      Kelly didn't listen.…

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Guess so.
        You don't think he is one of the best props in the game at present?

Comment

Surprise surprise Kevie the imbecile is supporting the best prop in the game (who he is trying to keep at the club) over the fringe first grader.
          Last edited by Thirteen; 04-05-2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

That is close to the daftest comment on this forum. The comp is only 4 rounds gone and only a novice RL follower would be daft enough to write a team off in week 5. Wait until your wings dry before your next post young man or you will get 10 in the bin and on report or you can choose to get a damn good spanking from Wendell Sailor
            more to this post than meets the eye i think. 15 posts and throwing your weight around?

Comment

That is close to the daftest comment on this forum. The comp is only 4 rounds gone and only a novice RL follower would be daft enough to write a team off in week 5. Wait until your wings dry before your next post young man or you will get 10 in the bin and on report or you can choose to get a damn good spanking from Wendelli Sailor
              Nothing gets past the gatekeeper

Comment

Isn’t Haas hitting the Broncos up for a pay rise to a $1million ?…I don’t think we’d fit him in our cap , would we ?
                Still, .his manager is shopping him around

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Surprise surprise Kevie the imbecile is supporting the best prop in the game (who he is trying to keep at the club) over the fringe first grader.
                  Seems he's supporting the innocent.
                  Innocent men must be supported.

Comment

Kevin came off his wing and let a try in outside him.
                    He should stop doing that.
                    So you'd prefer him to stay on his wing sothey score the try on his inside?

Comment

The little lady who sits in the recliner related it to me this morning as this:

"Haas bought some new sneakers that were white and probably cost hundreds of dollars.
                      Haas, who is now a Muslim, and was completely sober, wore the new white sneakers. Kelly, drunk, was jumping/ treading on Haas' sneakers to scruff them up and make them look dirty/used/worn.
                      To stop Kelly from doing that, ruining his new white sneakers, Haas pushed him away.
                      The NRL is investigating, and so too are the Police as Haas is in under a good behaviour bond or something."

If that's how it was...then IMO Haas is completely innocent of any wrongdoing.
                      I'll side with Albert on this one....those dix who parade around in their exy pristine white clogs thinking they look like Gods gift but are really quite ridiculous....deserve a decent scruffing!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Surely Haas won’t play. Integrity unit will suspend him. Can’t punch a bloke on camera and then play footy the next week. It would be a bad look.
                        Punched?
                        or pushed?
                        Maybe 1 week suspension anyway would be fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I'll side with Albert on this one....those dix who parade around in their exy pristine white clogs thinking they look like Gods gift but are really quite ridiculous....deserve a decent scruffing!
                          A man has the right to wear any type and colour of footwear he wishes.
                          He should be able to do so without his feet/person/footwear property being assaulted.
                          What if...this had been done to Turbo?

Comment

Yep, I get its an age thing but the only white pair of "sneakers" I ever owned were a pair of Dunlop Volleys. I wonder if Payne lost it because Albert was messing with his Volleys.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy Five View Post

Yep, I get its an age thing but the only white pair of "sneakers" I ever owned were a pair of Dunlop Volleys. I wonder if Payne lost it because Albert was messing with his Volleys.

Yeah I remember those...mine seemed to get dirty and holey quite quickly somehow.

Do kids still " christen" new shoes these days...I.e. stamp on the other guys feet?

Comment

White clogs lol Its a thing isn't it. They're all wearing them the trendy buggers.

I'm too old and practical I own nothing white, only the white on my Roosters jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X