Team List Tuesday - Junior Reps Round 9 and Major Comps Round 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team List Tuesday - Junior Reps Round 9 and Major Comps Round 5

Notice that Zach Fittler is back this week in Harold Matthews Cup - Hasn't played since March 12 vs Wests where he suffered a rather nasty head knock and had to be assisted from the field. SG Ball is confusing as the Chooks have no team and a host of outs

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/0...ps-round-five/

This is bit of what Suaalii had to say about last weekends game for Norths against Wests.

Our forwards, especially Terrell and Tuku (impressed), and then the outside backs came in to take some runs,” Suaalii said.
    “It helps us out a lot. Big credit to our forwards.
    “(May) came in for our-pre-season (from Blacktown Workers) and he’s shown that he can play first grade.
    “I believe he can play first grade. He works bloody hard. He comes from out west, where I’m from, so I knew of him.

Im the same as Suaalii I believe Terrell May is a first grader from what Ive seen & now heard.
    He plays it hard.

Comment

Roosters SG Ball team is now listed - Not sure what Dragons Team will turn up though as last game vs Newcastle they were touched up - 76-0.

Thought at first it was a typo on the NSWRL but no it was correct and watching the "Highlights" one can see why - must be some sort of a record in Junior reps an unwanted one though.

Reminds me somewhat of our game in under 12's playing Lithgow Street Bradbury - 110-0 win - 3 point tries back then - 30 minute halves

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        Roosters SG Ball team is now listed - Not sure what Dragons Team will turn up though as last game vs Newcastle they were touched up - 76-0.

Thought at first it was a typo on the NSWRL but no it was correct and watching the "Highlights" one can see why - must be some sort of a record in Junior reps an unwanted one though.

Reminds me somewhat of our game in under 12's playing Lithgow Street Bradbury - 110-0 win - 3 point tries back then - 30 minute halves
        I think the Dragons SG Ball team was desolated with injury or covid last game & thats why they got done 76-0
        How many tries did you score & goals did you kick in the 110-0 win.

Comment

Working...
        X