Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which OFFICIAL match day thread will come out on top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izzy could get a late swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
      Izzy could get a late swing
      He’s from Canberra so maybe he will!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I will be posting my thoughts on this game here They are as follows if we turn up start well and hold the ball I expect we will win comfortably Should we turn up and drop the ball on a regular occurrence like we are also capable of then it will be a very tricky evening
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

We should win by 12 at least. Anything less is a fail.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Well ism is a bit of a pot stirrer. All in good fun. Thirteen, that'll teach you not to sleep in when there's important jobs to be done, like posting the Game Day match thread.
            Sorry team, I have seen the error in my ways and apologise with all the standard legal/PR caveats required.

Long story short I didn't sleep last night as I was up all night arguing with the mods on another forum, so when I finally took a breather from that one I decided to go for the cheap win on here.

Having prepped my son for the last day of the term, set him up for a much better start than me, gone for a 21km jog, had a good feed (Greek food from the local bakery) and then crashed on the couch for a few hours, I think I'm now sane enough to watch some footy.

Hope we go harder than Thirteen though... doubt Atkins/Klein will accept some entitled excuse that we're expected to win, so they have to fiddle the books to hook us up when we've got slow hands. Just got off the phone to Nick Politis and he said he was gonna invite 13 out for a post-game Dannemann and cognac at the Tattersalls coz of his Flanno-like form on the 'Pen (rumour is that Flanno's dad called Chris and had a sook about how his son's thread god relegated this week). Fark I look forward to the Cheese joining us for a Tattersalls sesh and sharing his Dogecoin tips. I've already showed him my $$$ Etherium + Bitcoin mining rig and he was like 'fark I love that carnt [my mining rig] coz it always goes hard thanks to your 1337 0verclocking skillz and liquid cooling shizzle!'

Comment

I'm happy with Thirteen's original match day threads.
              I don't like change.

Thirteen's original match threads are like a comfortable cardigan.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Sorry team, I have seen the error in my ways and apologise with all the standard legal/PR caveats required.

Long story short I didn't sleep last night as I was up all night arguing with the mods on another forum, so when I finally took a breather from that one I decided to go for the cheap win on here.

Having prepped my son for the last day of the term, set him up for a much better start than me, gone for a 21km jog, had a good feed (Greek food from the local bakery) and then crashed on the couch for a few hours, I think I'm now sane enough to watch some footy.

Hope we go harder than Thirteen though... doubt Atkins/Klein will accept some entitled excuse that we're expected to win, so they have to fiddle the books to hook us up when we've got slow hands. Just got off the phone to Nick Politis and he said he was gonna invite 13 out for a post-game Dannemann and cognac at the Tattersalls coz of his Flanno-like form on the 'Pen (rumour is that Flanno's dad called Chris and had a sook about how his son's thread god relegated this week). Fark I look forward to the Cheese joining us for a Tattersalls sesh and sharing his Dogecoin tips. I've already showed him my $$$ Etherium + Bitcoin mining rig and he was like 'fark I love that carnt [my mining rig] coz it always goes hard thanks to your 1337 0verclocking skillz and liquid cooling shizzle!'
                long story short....still longest post of the day...love it

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

long story short....still longest post of the day...love it
                  Can give you the full story if you want, mate

Comment

Working...
                  X