UNOFFICIAL Match Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNOFFICIAL Match Day Thread

This area of discussion can address issues about absolutely anything.

Tough day at work ?

Mrs giving ya hard time ?

Sydney weather ?

NRL 360 ?

How about that Covid-19UKRAINE variant ?

cos too many threads are never enough ...

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      cos too many threads are never enough ...
      It's the back up for the back up !

Contingency and disaster recovery management 101

Comment

Do I need to go back to bed again and start the day all over again? What's happening here today?

Comment

Someone just shoot the bloody groundhog please!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’m unsure what to have for lunch. Don’t want take away as will have tonight. Thoughts?

Comment

See Admin this is the reason you need to make me a mod. I would have cleaned up this mess 4 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                See Admin this is the reason you need to make me a mod. I would have cleaned up this mess 4 hours ago.
                But you slept in..

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                  I’m unsure what to have for lunch. Don’t want take away as will have tonight. Thoughts?
                  A nice toasted sandwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Surprised Admin hasn't hit the "DELETE" on this already hahaha

Had $1.05 on this thread being removed within the first 5mins

Cmon Thirteen ... you're the bloody benchmark on this site ... write a letter to management or something ... do a hostile takeover or yell at someone like that old bloke yelled at ScoMo the other day !

Comment

Grab some fruits and oats and make a smoothie.

It'll fill ya up till tonight and also give you a good "clean out" later on in the day so you'll be prepped for take away later tonight !

Stay tuned for more healthy tips and advice !

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

But you slept in..
                        Must be the nice warm weather making me tired. Or the fact that my Kelpie isn’t here begging for my company at 5am.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

Surprised Admin hasn't hit the "DELETE" on this already hahaha

Had $1.05 on this thread being removed within the first 5mins

Cmon Thirteen ... you're the bloody benchmark on this site ... write a letter to management or something ... do a hostile takeover or yell at someone like that old bloke yelled at ScoMo the other day !
                          That was classic. Next time I see Chris I’ll get in his face and tell him, “Make me admin!”.

Comment

I just had lunch in the food court at Myer in the city. I was the only one there with no tats or a strange haircut. I kept telling my boys, “We’ll be ok boys.”

Can’t wait to beat those hillbilly rednecks tonight.

Comment

Well I just had a delicious protein shake For dinner I will be having salmon mushroom zucchini capsicum carrot and broccholi
                              When you trust your television
                              what you get is what you got
                              Cause when they own the information
                              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                              X