Sammy Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Walker

What a little legend, he gets beaten up every game, they walk over him because he is so small, but he puts effort in every damn thing that he does.

He iced the game with his conversions that we have all questioned, and his joy was so good to see.

The kids got the biggest guts in the team, should inspire the whole team every game.

100% that try he scored was brave and then ices the kicks and puts that grubbed in for sitilli

imagine when he is mid 20’s

Comment

never seen a half this early in his career have ice in their vains like Walker has, you usually don't see that till much later in a career... in those big moments he has time and again been cool and composed... his in for a big future and I hope he sticks with us.
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

He’s a match winner and I’m glad he’s on our side.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Better goalkicker than Adam Reynolds.

Comment

He is a tough skilful kid who has a long way to go. But he will get there and be a superstar.

Comment

He’s the future of this club no doubt, needs to be locked up long term, puts his tiny frame on the line and to think he’s only 19, halfbacks like him at that age are as rare as hens teeth we are so blessed to have him well done young man, may you own more of those clutch moments and deliver us a premiership with plays like tonight.

Comment

Absolute gun. Outshone Keary again today. Love Kezza, but Keary needs to start standing up. Win aside, there was absolutely no direction and that needs to be fixed. Keary should be a leader in this team. Walker with that ice GK from the wrong sideline was so good, especially with the entire crowd ripping into him. Shows that Robinson was right to stick the long game with him regarding goalkicking. The try and the kick for Sitili was classy as well. Such a bright future he has ahead of him.

Comment

Accurate assessment tloos, Keary I don’t think he’s an organiser he’s horribly out of form, down on confidence, I’m prepared to give him the entire season to get his mojo back we have won two premierships off the back off his clutch owning moments I’m confident he will come good I think we just need to be patient with him.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    What a little legend, he gets beaten up every game, they walk over him because he is so small, but he puts effort in every damn thing that he does.

He iced the game with his conversions that we have all questioned, and his joy was so good to see.

The kids got the biggest guts in the team, should inspire the whole team every game.
                    Some of the dog shots put on Sammy would be penalised if was wearing a different jumper.

Comment

Love the Milky Bar Kid...he may well be the best halfback we will ever see.
                      we always go better when he sort takes over the team..Keary is not firing..looks to be playing injured

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Let's remember that Kez is coming back from an ACL.

I've been there myself. Psychologically they're a mountain to overcome so give him time.

Comment

Dear Sam Walker,
                          have my babies

Comment

Where is Keary? When he clicks we be looking like Roosters

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                              never seen a half this early in his career have ice in their vains like Walker has, you usually don't see that till much later in a career... in those big moments he has time and again been cool and composed... his in for a big future and I hope he sticks with us.
                              nathan cleary was a pretty cool cat early in his career. not brilliant , but calm and cool.

now n cleary is on track to be one of the all time greats.

if walker walker is as good as it appears , his career trajectory could be the same

Comment

Working...
                              X