Sammy Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

nathan cleary was a pretty cool cat early in his career. not brilliant , but calm and cool.

now n cleary is on track to be one of the all time greats.

if walker walker is as good as it appears , his career trajectory could be the same
    I think he edges early days Cleary, which is a scary thought... doesn't mean he will progress as well but so far so good.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
      Where is Keary? When he clicks we be looking like Roosters
      Still trying to reach one of the sidelines.

Once Keary straightens he'll click, the side to side nonsense tonight.....doing my head in.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post

Still trying to reach one of the sidelines.

Once Keary straightens he'll click, the side to side nonsense tonight.....doing my head in.
        He seems lost but what’s worse, uninvolved.

Comment

Teddy's and Kez were both quiet tonight. But with Manu and Walker playing outta of their skins in the 2nd its a good thing that Teddy and Kez didn't get in their way.

I thought Keary's long kicking game tonight was good. A couple of his grubbers in the 1st could have been better

Anyways I wouldn't have any other NRL half or fullback in our team than Keary and Teddy

Comment

What will Sammy be at 24-25 with 120-150 NRL games under his belt plus an extra 10kg and loads more strength?

Scary prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              What will Sammy be at 24-25 with 120-150 NRL games under his belt plus an extra 10kg and loads more strength?

Scary prospect.
              What will he be at 25? Hopefully a 2-3 time premiership winner with the chooks!

Comment

Working...
              X