No announcement yet.

20 Year Celebration - 2002 GF Rematch SYDNEY ROOSTERS v NZ WARRIORS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How has it been 20 years already far out? What Roosters team shows up for this game? The Good The Bad or as we have become accustomed too all to regularly lately the ugly I see another ugly win Chooks by 4 20-16.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      I notice how none of you complaining about how it's not an issue won't even type the word in your comments
      faggot ...not the nicest of words, but i and work mates call each other it on the daily, or ya fuggin homo ...

the reason i dont say it in polite society is because of the sensitive petals who do exist, and im actually a somewhat nice, thoughtful person , so i dont want to offend those who cant handle it .

i can , call me a fag, homo , sheep shagger, import , dick head , i get called it on the daily at work , its teasing from people who understand me .

the nrl is not polite society, its a working mans game, played often by thugs , who become standover men etc post career . the nrl tries to appeal to polite society these days , but i doubt polite society will ever make up the bulk of nrl viewers over more working class , larrikins , such as myself .

maybe im wrong, ill never know, but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
        What if Feldt is gay?
        He's gayer than aids

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Youve confused me, whats the story with Hugh?
          I understand the Rock Hudson bit being gay but getting married to throw everyone off (it was different times back then) but I dont get the Hugh Jackman is married bit.
          Are you saying he's a gay boy but pretends he's not because he's married?
          Dont think your actually allowed to say it but , not that theirs anything wrong with that

Comment

They’re called beards. Kurt Capewell has a gf

Actually, they look a little bit alike Kurt and Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
              What’s so bad about being called “a bundle of wood”?
              I prefer to eat them, especially big fat ones!

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

faggot ...not the nicest of words, but i and work mates call each other it on the daily, or ya fuggin homo ...

the reason i dont say it in polite society is because of the sensitive petals who do exist, and im actually a somewhat nice, thoughtful person , so i dont want to offend those who cant handle it .

i can , call me a fag, homo , sheep shagger, import , dick head , i get called it on the daily at work , its teasing from people who understand me .

the nrl is not polite society, its a working mans game, played often by thugs , who become standover men etc post career . the nrl tries to appeal to polite society these days , but i doubt polite society will ever make up the bulk of nrl viewers over more working class , larrikins , such as myself .

maybe im wrong, ill never know, but i doubt it.
                Genuinely curious, what about the "N" word? Is that acceptable to use on the field and would you say that to your mates?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  Genuinely curious, what about the "N" word? Is that acceptable to use on the field and would you say that to your mates?
                  would amongst ourselves, dont mean nothing by it , joking like ....not very pc , but yea it wouldnt be off limits

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    as to whether its acceptable to use on field . its a word . not a physical act . i dont want to condone use of the word, but id rather be called a c##t then head highed, chicken winged, cannon balled . people fake outrage these days, over any little thing .

if the recipient of the offence , chooses to be offended they will . a lot will just brush it pff .

i think will chambers gave dylan walker a real hard time last year , walker brushed it off .no complaining, no politicing .

life has never been better for minorities , yet they often choose to be offended by minor infractions. sometimes you just gotta toughen up princess.

Comment

as to whether its acceptable to use on field . its a word . not a physical act . i dont want to condone use of the word, but id rather be called a c##t then head highed, chicken winged, cannon balled . people fake outrage these days, over any little thing .

if the recipient of the offence , chooses to be offended they will . a lot will just brush it pff .

i think will chambers gave dylan walker a real hard time last year , walker brushed it off .no complaining, no politicing .

life has never been better for minorities , yet they often choose to be offended by minor infractions. sometimes you just gotta toughen up princess.
                      Righto Paedo

Comment

You're on fire here Matty! No bland to be seen....more power to you for speaking your mind.

Comment

Sorry isn’t this a thread about the chooks 02 anniversary ??

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                            Righto Paedo
                            not sure what you mean by that ? please explain...

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                              Sorry isn’t this a thread about the chooks 02 anniversary ??
                              your 100 % correct, could be a good game sunday . warriors 3 straight.

how on earth freddie never ccm in 02 ...got me totally beat, fitzy was good, freddie was a game breaker the kick , the pass was in everything that last 25 mins.

Comment

your 100 % correct, could be a good game sunday . warriors 3 straight.

how on earth freddie never ccm in 02 ...got me totally beat, fitzy was good, freddie was a game breaker the kick , the pass was in everything that last 25 mins.
                                Yeah I agree with you. Freddie should have gotten it. But at least the selectors gave it to an Easts player. Unlike in 2013 and 2019 when they chose losers

Comment

Working...
                                X