Souffs Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

It is no coincidence since moving from centre to fullback he hasn't been able to stay on the field. He's not made for the endurance work required by a fullback and as a result his body keeps breaking down.

I remember Latrell and Robinson used to get a lot of flack on here and in the media for not getting more involved in yardage sets but I thought they had the balance pretty much spot on. You don't want this guy doing the dirty work, he's the most damaging attacking player in the game. Just let him attack.

Just look at the number of games played per season since he left the club and became a full time fullback..

Thats an interesting table 6, food for thought.

(Please no KFC jokes..).

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Thats an interesting table 6, food for thought.

(Please no KFC jokes..).
      It’s no joke he likes his KFC.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Saw the game while doing the MS Mega Swim. Great experience as it was up on a big screen at the AIS' pool and gave me something to check-in with. Strategically I didn't give a stuff who won/lost but Souffs losing is always a good thing.

Would recommend the Mega Swim to anybody who's able. It was oddly enjoyable...
        Last edited by ism22; 08-06-2023, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Mitchell, Walker, Koloakatangi, Graham, and the winger all had shockers. Souffs are rabble to anyone who keeps the pressure on them.
          Mitchell showed again what a joke he is..... not fit, relies on miracle passes.

Comment

Working...
          X