Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Warriors

Sunday footy at home is back. Can't wait to see us build on our last couple of wins. There will be no excuses today. We should win comfortably as long as we aren't complacent.

Let's honour our 2002 premiership winning side with a memorable performance.

Hope to see some of you out at the SCG.

GO ROOSTERS!

You hung over thirteen?

Comment

Let’s do it for Drought breakers. Time to start making a move in this comp.

Comment

Need a back to back win to get some momentum going . Won't be a easy game but should get the 2 points if our forwards turn up

Comment

Anyone know why momo and Watson are out?

I thought momo has owned the centre role and Watson off the bench has been one of our strongest assets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
            You hung over thirteen?
            Not today. Feeling great and looking forward to a good win.

Comment

Certainly- sun is shining - Sunday arvo game at home and a PH tomorrow! Cmon you Chookies

Comment

beautiful day in sydney, the track will have dried up and a good chance for the team to turn it on but we need to earn the right first. go easts!

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post

I thought momo has owned the centre role and Watson off the bench has been one of our strongest assets.
                  Why on earth do so many think Momo has be anything but pedestrian? He hasn't created a single thing in attack - his defence in game 1 was really great - since then it's been on a slide and last week he missed Staggs - a whopping nine times. I think he got him once.

I have no idea of why they are out though JB - I assume small injuries( I hope) as it isn't Robbos style to drop a guy on one horrific performance- he normally shows a lot of patience.
                  Last edited by The Lip; 04-17-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Fingers crossed Suali nails his chance today and Verrils has a solid game.
                    I think the Roosters will put 30 + on the warriors today
                    Go the roosters

Comment

We'll win but we'll make hard work of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post

Momo out with a calf injury (same as TKO) and Watson out with a shoulder (that’s what they’re saying) that he did against the Cowboys. I think both not bad injuries, rather Robbo opting this is a good game for both to get some extra time to recover.

Comment

Keen for today. Verrills and Suaalli are big ins, especially Sam. Hopefully the last missing piece of that attack and we can flow a lot better than recent. Would like to see a good performance, understand it’s still early and good things take time, but hopefully we win in better style than last week. Either way, 2 points would be great, however it comes.

Comment

Should win this one. But can't take anyone for granted. Worriers are off the back of a couple of wins so should be due for a loss.

Also, Happy Easter everyone

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                              We'll win but we'll make hard work of it.
                              Kind of the Roosters way isn't it?

Hoping the all white strip invokes that 2002 confidence and flow to our game.

Dry day game sets the scene for some open attacking footy.

100th game for our champion little number 6 (well, should be 6)....go get em Kez.

Comment

Working...
                              X