SQUAD v DRAGONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They dominated the faiders in that 2nd half like nothing I've seen for a while. Not many penalties or 6 agains either. They just kept forcing them back in defence so much so that the raiders set after set were forced to keep kicking from inside their 30m. Every 2nd set for the riff in attack was pretty much played in the Canberra 20m. It took till the 76th minute before the faiders got their first play the ball in the riff half in the 2nd half. I can't stand the riff, but they played some damn good footy today and probably should have won by 50 with the amount of possession they had in the Canberra half. Gonna be hard to beat indeed
    The panthers are playing outstanding footy and are a terrific team but they have been up for a long time and will have a lot of rep players which can lead to injuries to gun players. It's a long season and a lot can happen but them and the storm look a cut above the pack at present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

The panthers are playing outstanding footy and are a terrific team but they have been up for a long time and will have a lot of rep players which can lead to injuries to gun players. It's a long season and a lot can happen but them and the storm look a cut above the pack at present.
      Yeah agree JB esp the long season bit. It is really hard to maintain a standard of excellence over the whole season. Robbo plays to this.

Comment

Working...
      X