Sliding doors moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding doors moment

I reme,ber back when young Jacko Hastings and !attrell were at the club, i was privileged enough to attend many a function where both attended, Now Jacko was a strange cocky bordering on eccentric fella, appeared off with a lot of his team mates, on the reverse Lattrell was quiet, humble approachable, gee how times have changed, Young Jacko has matured 10 fold and rightly had too, good on the kid, Lattrell is now a pretentious privileged spank rag, always blaming others for his mistakes. Amazing the complete turnaround in these 2 blokes.
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Hastings on current form is a freak. His game ther other night against Parra will remembered for a very long time.

If anyone missed that game, go back and watch it. Well worth the time.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      Hastings on current form is a freak. His game ther other night against Parra will remembered for a very long time.

If anyone missed that game, go back and watch it. Well worth the time.
      A freak mate? Gee idk about that.

I mean yeah he's playing some good footy but far out if he's a freak than what are the likes of the top halfbacks in the game

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

I mean yeah he's playing some good footy but far out if he's a freak than what are the likes of the top halfbacks in the game
        On current form, I do put him up there with the top halves in the comp. its freakish to be where he is from where he was.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

On current form, I do put him up there with the top halves in the comp. its freakish to be where he is from where he was.
          Bruh cmon now....

I'll give you 5 halfbacks better than him right now - Cleary, DCE, Moses, Hughes, Keary, Hynes, Reynolds.

Comment

Bruh cmon now....

I'll give you 5 halfbacks better than him right now - Cleary, DCE, Moses, Hughes, Keary, Hynes, Reynolds.
            That would be 7

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

That would be 7
              You'd like to be buyin carpet off him?

Comment

Bruh cmon now....

They are better yes but I never said he was better. He’s not flashy but he’s a good performer and doing an amazing job in a pretty poor team. He’s up there near them but not better.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Tell em the price son!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                    I reme,ber back when young Jacko Hastings and !attrell were at the club, i was privileged enough to attend many a function where both attended, Now Jacko was a strange cocky bordering on eccentric fella, appeared off with a lot of his team mates, on the reverse Lattrell was quiet, humble approachable, gee how times have changed, Young Jacko has matured 10 fold and rightly had too, good on the kid, Lattrell is now a pretentious privileged spank rag, always blaming others for his mistakes. Amazing the complete turnaround in these 2 blokes.
                    I've found renewed respect for Jackson.

Seems to have matured considerably and pulled his head in - admitting to be brash and cocky early on in his career. Spoke positively about his time at the RWB.

Speaks very well and sounds professional. I wish him well

Comment

People change. That said, we don't know what they're like with their teammates behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Have I got a deal for you.Wink Wink , nudge nudge

Comment

Can we get Jacko back when Keary retires?

Comment

He could just very well become a top notch halfback in the NRL, he's only played 50 NRL games & that was his first game at halfback for the Tigers.
                            Jackson definitely has it in him to become one of the top halves in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Have I got a deal for you.Wink Wink , nudge nudge
                              That sounds a bit like Tony Packard.

uo the Windsor road from Baulkham Hills and let me do it right for YOU!
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X