Sydney Roosters Pilot Medical Update Round 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Roosters Pilot Medical Update Round 6

Maybe the Roosters have a new sponsor for this segment on the Clubs Website - No mention of Benny Thomas but Billy Smith is mentioned

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...pdate-round-6/
    Last edited by King Salvo; 04-20-2022, 03:07 PM.

Given we now have a sponsor maybe we will get regular updates?

Good news on Smith and Butcher.

Comment

Sounds like Smith may have re-injured his foot. It’s the same foot injury Suaalii had so I hope young Joseph doesn’t have a similar setback. If indeed this is what has happened to Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
        Sounds like Smith may have re-injured his foot. It’s the same foot injury Suaalii had so I hope young Joseph doesn’t have a similar setback. If indeed this is what has happened to Billy.
        I still believe he's recovering from a haircut he had 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Damn for Billy... I guess it's good to confirm he's injured. What a terrible run of luck he's had with injuries though!

Comment

good news all up. watson's injury isn't too bad and smith will be back soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I still believe he's recovering from a haircut he had 4 weeks ago.
              Lol…imagine how many Riff players would be out recovering with all their weird and wacko haircuts. A few other teams too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Given we now have a sponsor maybe we will get regular updates?

Good news on Smith and Butcher.
                Loving some of the content on the app at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                  Damn for Billy... I guess it's good to confirm he's injured. What a terrible run of luck he's had with injuries though!
                  Watching him play the first couple of rounds I’d say he’s got bigger issues than his foot

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                    yeah,i saw young joseph limping slightly after a couple of plays but he seemed to come good, Billy has had the worst possible luck with injuries its a shame because he is a really good center

Comment

Working...
                    X